The Falkirk FC Thread

There are big rumours going around of a MARQUEE SIGNING this week.
I heard a tale that among the 10-12 signings, there were going to be two #boxoffice, get the fans excited type signings.

Given how excited I am about Dallinson, I am unsure if my ticker can take marquee

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I heard a tale that among the 10-12 signings, there were going to be two #boxoffice, get the fans excited type signings.

Given how excited I am about Dallinson, I am unsure if my ticker can take marquee

Will I hear the explosion all the way over here?

Anyone see the video of Sibbs in Magaluf? ( I presume ) absolutely steaming off his tits and drinking buckfast? I’m all for him having a break and a holiday etc but surely there has to be line. Hope for his sake PH doesn’t see it.
Are you taking the piss?

8 hours ago, CC52 FFC said:

Anyone see the video of Sibbs in Magaluf? ( I presume ) absolutely steaming off his tits and drinking buckfast? I’m all for him having a break and a holiday etc but surely there has to be line. Hope for his sake PH doesn’t see it.

Only been there for what I think is two days and he is already a tooth down. Sounds like a class holiday.

Not only will we have a team of tidies but we have a team of mad seshers, a dream come true.

Only been there for what I think is two days and he is already a tooth down. Sounds like a class holiday.
Not only will we have a team of tidies but we have a team of mad seshers, a dream come true.

Sounds awesome, just like a holiday everyone has had at one point, but, boy in his early 20's gets drunk on holiday with his mates. Call the cops.

8 hours ago, CC52 FFC said:

Anyone on here seen a film called Star Wars?

Edited by Shodwall cat

Not sure if serious. I hope for your sake you're not.