The Falkirk FC Thread

41 minutes ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Exciting stuff...6 foot 3, left sided defender/midfielder

Says we signed him as a pre contract but the first thing i find when i search his name is he was being released after they avoided relegation to the Conference leagues

He'll have been signed on a pre-contract as he'll still be under contract to Morecambe at the moment. Hartley obviously wanted to get him signed before anybody else did!

How did Tumilty do for you lot? I think he’s got something about him.

Either absolutely brilliant or absolutely shite, nothing in between. Strode forward sometimes like a man possessed, hitting shots, crosses, taking folk on and beating them, big important tackles and blocks.

Then he’d completely lose his man from a cross and we’d concede, he’d slip when he’s the last man putting pressure on us, he’d give away possession so much it looked like he’s never played football before and he’d looked so disinterested at times it was like 2 different players. There definitely is a player in there though and I wouldn’t mind getting him back.

My absolute number one iconic motorcycle of all time.......the mighty, the majestic, the Lawrence of Arabia killer that was the Brough Superior.

Sweet Jesus, can this really get any better?