The Falkirk FC Thread

28 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Are you related to O'Hara by any chance? Only I don't see you jumping on here to defend Alex Harris or Joe McKee or trawling Facebook pages to find people criticising them.

I have no relation to any of the players. I'm very passionate about my team, which is why I read & participate in all the forums and have done so since the first of them, One F, went online around 14 years ago. It doesn't take much browsing to identify folk that have an agenda.  Normally it's relatives of the players, which admittedly you could still be.

Some are fairly subtle but the majority are as clumsy as a bull in a china shop. You're obviously one of them. Someone who's rarely posted about our club and then jumps in with strong opinions about a single topic stand out a mile.

Fans aren't stupid you know. They're quite capable of working out what they think of players and if someone with an agenda tries to manipulate that, they quickly get found out and are ridiculed.  As some of the replies to your previous comments demonstrate.

Mind you, if you're a fifer troll, as is also possible,  then I suppose your clumsiness would be easily understandable. :1eye

I have no relation to any of the players. I'm very passionate about my team, which is why I read & participate in all the forums and have done so since the first of them, One F, went online around 14 years ago. It doesn't take much browsing to identify folk that have an agenda.  Normally it's relatives of the players, which admittedly you could still be.
Some are fairly subtle but the majority are as clumsy as a bull in a china shop. You're obviously one of them. Someone who's rarely posted about our club and then jumps in with strong opinions about a single topic stand out a mile.
Fans aren't stupid you know. They're quite capable of working out what they think of players and if someone with an agenda tries to manipulate that, they quickly get found out and are ridiculed.  As some of the replies to your previous comments demonstrate.
Mind you, if you're a fifer troll, as is also possible,  then I suppose your clumsiness would be easily understandable. :1eye
Always wondered what happened to the "Brockville Spirit"?

39 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Oh dear. Just checked this page and wished I had not haha. Our fans are ripping eachother apart.

If our team shows the same passion next season we will do ok.

More like one fan is argueing with everyone else over the merits of which decidely shit squad filler we should be keeping next season.

Right, its Sunday morning lads.

Can someone carryout a social media hangover/comedown/sabbath fever audit on a random 30% of our playing staff please.

Sanctimonious lynchings shall commence at 1330. (To give us all time to get a couple of breakfast rolls and a glass bottle of scud to take the edge aff it)

10 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Shepherds shite. O'hara hasnt shown much more but has probably been given a final chance to prove himself.  Certainly no a situation that needs a couple of pages worth of discussion even if things are quiet.

O'Hara wont be given a contract till he is 23 if he doesnt produce something next season unlike Shepherd who has produced zero since his early games under Holt 5yr ago and will be paid by the club till he is 23.

O'Hara currently 19 will only be at the club till he is 20 if he doesnt prove himself next season, so on a financial point it isnt much of a gamble as we have gave Shepherd who shouldve been out the door last season for me, don't think we will find many who say otherwise