The Falkirk FC Thread

The main reason Sibbald is still playing for Falkirk while Fulton, McGrandles etc have moved on is a question of attitude, not ability IMO. There's pictures of him every weekend on social media in Warehouse. 

Players who make it to the top won't be doing that, never mind drinking buckfast in Magaluf.

22 year old laddie, whose ceiling in football is likely to be the Scottish prem, goes to Magaluf with his mates rather than waiting till he is out of football at 35 and has no mates/cant go to Magaluf.

Get him punted Hartley hes a fuckin waster!

3 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Nope, his issue is lack of ability.

f**k off sheps

1 hour ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Also a professional football player. Jakubiak teetotaller and similar age. All about priorities.

Whit the f**k is this pish? He's on holiday for f**k sake. Some folk man 

30 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Sibbald is supposed to be an athlete, he can behave like his mates who have normal jobs if he wants but he must realise the consequences to his career.  You ever see Andy Murray going out on the lash in the off season? 

I remember seeing an interview with James Milner and he was asked why he didn’t drink, he said at a young age he seen players who were far better than him and he realised if had to match them, he had to do everything away from the game better than them, train harder, eat better, get proper rest and not drink. 

Maybe Sibbald knows his level and has accepted it, but I’d like to to think he’d be doing everything he can to improve and show his talents at the highest level possible.

What a load of pish. I know Andy and he was the world Number one and your point is false. Try again. 

Still cracks me up the amount of falkirk fans who pile pressure on these guys. They are no more different to the majority of the population income wise yet they are to crucified any time they seem to act like everyone else. It’s the start of his summer break. Calm it to a frenzy

6 minutes ago, southstand_bairn said:

Still cracks me up the amount of falkirk fans who pile pressure on these guys. They are no more different to the majority of the population income wise yet they are to crucified any time they seem to act like everyone else. It’s the start of his summer break. Calm it to a frenzy

Ken, will never be as bad as EdiBairn having a steak pie though. 

9 minutes ago, southstand_bairn said:

Unlike the majority of the population he could go from £700 a week to £5K a week within 6 months  simply by performing better.

People want to see him do well and get the best for him and the club - Most of us would give our right nut to have his talent and play for our club. 

20 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Unlike the majority of the population he could go from £700 a week to £5K a week within 6 months  simply by performing better.

People want to see him do well and get the best for him and the club - Most of us would give our right nut to have his talent and play for our club. 

So what is your gripe? You have not rebuked my point regarding guys on 5x more than your figure who do the exact same? 

2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

So what is your gripe? You have not rebuked my point regarding guys on 5x more than your figure who do the exact same? 

My gripe is that he isn't getting the best out his talents by drinking Buckie on a mad lads holiday or going out clubbing most weekends.

Regarding other players earning more and doing the same - They are earning it now, they might not for much  longer, there are always guys like George best and Gazza who can booze and play at the top but you cannot point to them,  Sibbald has been playing in the Scottish championship for over 5 years, you might think he'd want to make changes to get the move he craves and probably deserves.

51 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

My mate is a dj there. I can confirm Scott, is once again, full of shite. 

There's a boy on one of the facebook forums who's been slagging O Hara relentlessly for a couple of weeks now. It would probably break P&B forum rules for me to name him, but he won't be hard to spot. He comes up as being a student of Law & Politics at Edinburgh Uni. He looks about ten years old in his profile picture.

I suspect that's ooor EdiBairn. Kev probably got a bird that he fancied or something equally trivial.   

I never understand folk who go online and OTT if someone upsets them. Why not just man up and speak to the person directly? :wacko:

15 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

There's a boy on one of the facebook forums who's been slagging O Hara relentlessly for a couple of weeks now. It would probably break P&B forum rules for me to name him, but he won't be hard to spot. He comes up as being a student of Law & Politics at Edinburgh Uni. He looks about ten years old in his profile picture.

I suspect that's ooor EdiBairn. Kev probably got a bird that he fancied or something equally trivial.   

I never understand folk who go online and OTT if someone upsets them. Why not just man up and speak to the person directly? :wacko:

Maybe hes only got one eye.

49 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Not me unfortunately- there's quite a number of people slagging off O'Hara on the Facebook groups. 

Are you related to O'Hara by any chance? Only I don't see you jumping on here to defend Alex Harris or Joe McKee or trawling Facebook pages to find people criticising them.

Edited by EdiBairn