The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I cant wait to see some big muckle handy fuckers in our team. Who was the last truly big unit we had?

Owain Tudor-fucking-Jones. 1 OG and a handful of appearances.

Edited by wee_bairn

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

O Hara has done nothing in the last two years to suggest he is even good enough as a 4th striker. I know there was/is potential there, but we cant carry that sort of player in a small squad. Cant believe we are still talking about Shepherd too FFS.

Scott Shepherd should be used as a barometer of football knowledge. If you cant see that he will never make it in a team with promotion hopes in this league, you need to find another sport.

Completely agree, Bairnardo.  People talk about wanting the club to start showing real ambition, and then still talk about O'Hara & Shepherd being part of the squad. Sorry chaps, but get real.  Our sights should be set on unearthing another Farid or Lyle Taylor, someone of bona fide quality, who will have a tangible impact on our prospectsrather than still grasping at the hope that a couple of entirely ineffective kids suddenly come good. If Hartley came out saying we were going with both of them next season this thread would implode.  

Something in the back of my head remembers you suggesting Holt spent way less then the budget he was given in January, and the board did supply decent funds.

So they claimed..........

Have you ever heard a manager turning down cash?

It’s the name I’ve heard mate. However from where I was sitting it could easily have been the Dallison lad.

Sleeve Tattoo?