The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I don't live in Falkirk so wouldn't know. That's why I was asking where you had heard it because I had no idea what you were talking about. 

Nae bother but i never ever make stuff up especially just for the hell of it.

Craig Campbell made an absolute c**t of himself regarding his tweet to one of the shuttle boys. IMG_1525375084.523255.jpg

If they were selling the shirts then I can totally understand where he was coming from, however it had already been stated online in a fan group (Campbell is in said Group) that the shirts were made for that supporters bus. I personally think if it hadn’t been a young group of guys doing it then he’d not have said something like that. I’ve been quite impressed with CC since he came in but this and the mixed messages between budgets with him and Hartley is quite worrying.

‬ To threaten fans on social media with legal action is a total minter, it’s came to bite him right on the arse now though, fucking embarrassing :lol:

8 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Craig Campbell made an absolute c**t of himself regarding his tweet to one of the shuttle boys. IMG_1525375084.523255.jpg

If they were selling the shirts then I can totally understand where he was coming from, however it had already been stated online in a fan group (Campbell is in said Group) that the shirts were made for that supporters bus. I personally think if it hadn’t been a young group of guys doing it then he’d not have said something like that. I’ve been quite impressed with CC since he came in but this and the mixed messages between budgets with him and Hartley is quite worrying.

‬ To threaten fans on social media with legal action is a total minter, it’s came to bite him right on the arse now though, fucking embarrassing :lol:

I know. This kind of thing should be kept under wraps. A quiet word was all that was needed. After George Craig now this chump. Where do we get these clowns fae.

What a complete prat he really is. This better be getting sorted ASAP.

As someone suggested earlier, the club should own the rights to all 3 badges.

IMG_1256.jpg

I know. This kind of thing should be kept under wraps. A quiet word was all that was needed. After George Craig now this chump. Where do we get these clowns fae.

The MSG appoint them because they are too lazy, can’t be bothered or are not able to run the club themselves.

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

The MSG appoint them because they are too lazy, can’t be bothered or are not able to run the club themselves.

Surely it's better having someone who knows what they're doing in charge(i.e. supposedly Craig Campbell) instead of directors who know nothing about running a football club.

Surely it's better having someone who knows what they're doing in charge(i.e. supposedly Craig Campbell) instead of directors who know nothing about running a football club.

With respect neither did Craig Campbell 8 months ago.

We had a director doing the job free until Doug Henderson pissed him off and he left.

9 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Taking a break from Twitter Craig?

The branding oversight is one thing. Threatening your paying customers and supporters with legal action via a public media outlet reeks of someone upward looking interested only in a “look at me being efficient boss, I am really good at this”, and who has absolutely zero grasp of how to engage with people without resorting to scare tactics.

Any good reputation he may have had is now (deservedly) shot to pieces.

47 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The branding oversight is one thing. Threatening your paying customers and supporters with legal action via a public media outlet reeks of someone upward looking interested only in a “look at me being efficient boss, I am really good at this”, and who has absolutely zero grasp of how to engage with people without resorting to scare tactics.

Any good reputation he may have had is now (deservedly) shot to pieces.

Very clumsy, heavy handed way of dealing with this matter.

These guys were not some bunch of weegie chancers selling crap out of a cardboard box on the approaches to the stadium.

Inviting the boy down to the stadium for a wee chat about use of the club crest might just have been a better way to go.

15 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

For those that don't visit OneF any more, there's a bunch of stuff being auctioned in aid of the Chris Mitchell Foundation, 

As posted over there:

he moment you have all been waiting for ... its the BIG AUCTION TIME !!!!

Up for grabs are :-
1. Peter Grants home shirt
2. Rory Loy's home shirt
3. Joe Mckee's away shirt
4. Alex Jakubiaks's home shirt
5. Alex Jakubiak's boots

Shirts - All signed match-worn shirts are framed by Third Dimension framing along with a certificate of authenticity. 

Boots - signed pair of the Jak's match worn boots along with a certificate of authenticity.

All proceeds will go to the Chris Mitchell Foundation

You can contact me by any means you wish (here, e-mail etc). I will try and keep everyone / pages updated with the auction progress.

Auction ends at 10pm Sunday 6th May :)

Current bids are :-
Shirts - PG £180, RL £150, JMcK £125, AJ £225. 
Boots - AJ £100 
On behalf of CMF - Team signed t-shirt (CMF) £40, Team signed away top £70 

email markj@bluewin.ch

Distinct lack of Harris, Alex on that list