The Falkirk FC Thread

Same thing happened to me. Stop paying the DD and the club never bothered to contact me. In fairness I did pay about £60 for 1.5 home games, so they'd have been pissing in the wind asking for more cash off me :lol:

Aye about £62 to watch us scrape a draw with Dumbarton and get pumped off Queens.

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
42 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
Good to see you all telling that c**t to GTF. I hope he stubs his toe on every coffee table he ventures across for the rest of his life.

May he stand on many plugs.

I hope he never finds meaning in life and none of his pursuits bring him the sweet taste of joy.

what an utterly bizarre season this has been. just looking at our league scorer stats on the BBC and who would have thought at the start of this season...

Muirhead could finish as our top scorer (now on 5) longridge on 6

Luca gasparotto (who left when the Xmas tree was still up) would have scored as many as loy 1

Tom taiwo would have scored as many goals as Nathan Austin 1

Austin's last goal of the season for us was scored in the first few minutes of the season

Peter Grant has scored as many goals as loy and Harris combined 2

Jordan McGhee scored as many goals as sibbald 2

I'm not sure. I think he'd be a decent signing on a one year deal.  Obviously doesn't get on well with Murty but hes not got a history of falling out with managers every two mins has he really? Scored 20 odd goals all told the last time he was down at this level.

Edited by Shodwall cat

I genuinely cannot stand Rangers or Celtic but I have no doubt Miller would do well at this level. That being said i'd really struggle to cheer him on in our shirt even if he was doing well. The man played for both the old firm, i'm not sure I can forgive that in any human being.   

Not that I think it would happen, but I would have no issue at all with him coming on board. Far more experience than Lee Miller has ever had to help with coaching and a better player that could still run for more that 20 minutes in this league. If we could accept Lee when he signed then there should be no reason to decry Kenny coming on board in the same capacity. 

Never happen though. 

48 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Aye, over two seasons.

No one season. He got 21 goals in all comps including 14 in the league. I'd take that when you look at the fact Muirhead and Longridge are fighting it out to be our top scorer with 5 and 6 resepectively.

51 minutes ago, PipoIsABairn said:

I genuinely cannot stand Rangers or Celtic but I have no doubt Miller would do well at this level. That being said i'd really struggle to cheer him on in our shirt even if he was doing well. The man played for both the old firm, i'm not sure I can forgive that in any human being.   

Same with Mojo and he did alright for us.

1 hour ago, PipoIsABairn said:

Not for a minute am I advocating that Miller even be considered, but as a wee nostalgic aside for you remember back to a certain Mo Johnston playing for us in the SPL. He undoubtedly won over a highly skeptical Bairns support, his attitude and workrate were top notch. His highlight with us - I think I remember this right -  was a league game against the Taxes Dodgers at Govan, when we got a 2-2 draw. Bairns fans roaring "Mo Mo Super Mo... " half in appreciation, half taunting, really, really wound up them Old Walls Guards.   

sept-1995-falkirks-mo-johnston-in-action-BJG4M5.jpg

Edited by Dennistoun Bairn