The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Can’t say for certain 

And it's astonishing that Falkirk fans are making out he went to end the blokes season even though you said this. Neither set of fans can say for certain, however from where I was it didn't look that bad, Nelson was caught underneath the ball while M'voto had a run up that allowed him to get momentum. You'd be dissapointed if your centre back doesn't win that. 

How much does the reaction of the fans around you influence your thoughts on the matter? From where I was no one was particularly perturbed and no one seemed to anticipate a red. Meanwhile I'd imagine in the Falkirk end, desperate to get back into the game and trying o grasp onto any chance to gain an advantage and shouting for everything. If the roles were reversed then both set of fans would be the same. 

Surprised Falkirk fans are that annoyed about him being out for the season though, he's absolutely shiiiiite. 

And it's astonishing that Falkirk fans are making out he went to end the blokes season even though you said this. Neither set of fans can say for certain, however from where I was it didn't look that bad, Nelson was caught underneath the ball while M'voto had a run up that allowed him to get momentum. You'd be dissapointed if your centre back doesn't win that. 
How much does the reaction of the fans around you influence your thoughts on the matter? From where I was no one was particularly perturbed and no one seemed to anticipate a red. Meanwhile I'd imagine in the Falkirk end, desperate to get back into the game and trying o grasp onto any chance to gain an advantage and shouting for everything. If the roles were reversed then both set of fans would be the same. 

Surprised Falkirk fans are that annoyed about him being out for the season though, he's absolutely shiiiiite. 

I think most of us think he’s an improving prospect that we’d like to keep irrespective of his performance on Saturday.
Not about to debate whether it was intentional or not as you are correct I cannot be certain but I was a lot closer than you.
Can’t help but wonder if Robson’s response on Twitter is because the player thought the same way especially after discussing with his mate.

11 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Intent means nowt these days. Any challengd that is carried out with excessive force and endangers the opponent is now deemed a red card offence. I think as you can see from the pics  mvotos ridiculously clumsy at best challenge meets both those criteria and he shouldve walked.

Intent means nowt these days. Any challengd that is carried out with excessive force and endangers the opponent is now deemed a red card offence. I think as you can see from the pics  mvotos ridiculously clumsy at best challenge meets both those criteria and he shouldve walked.
Also the mention of M'voto winning the ball is pish, Nelson won the header.

Guest Back Post Misses
No chance that was deliberate. He was clearly going for aggressive but to say he was trying to hurt Nelson is nonsense. The ramblings of a troll or an idiot.

Prove it

No chance that was deliberate. He was clearly going for aggressive but to say he was trying to hurt Nelson is nonsense. The ramblings of a troll or an idiot.

Yer man was sent on to do a job on Nelson, which he did.

Notice we’ve not ran to the papers or sent video evidence to the SFA.

Had that been Taiwo on Higginbotham, we would still be talking about it next season.

Sent on to do a job on him? What the actual...

:lol:

MVoto got booked earlier in the season, I think it was St Mirren at home, because guys were bouncing off him. Two guys took a run at him with elbows and still he won the ball every time.  If anything he gets punished for being so big, he stands his ground and when people try to challenge him they get knocked over. He was on the ground injured also, pretty risky to try and injure someone with your own head don't you think?

The only guy fouling was your forward who threw his toys out the pram when he found out he couldn't con the ref when he tried to bully Morris and got his totties.

[emoji38]
MVoto got booked earlier in the season, I think it was St Mirren at home, because guys were bouncing off him. Two guys took a run at him with elbows and still he won the ball every time.  If anything he gets punished for being so big, he stands his ground and when people try to challenge him they get knocked over. He was on the ground injured also, pretty risky to try and injure someone with your own head don't you think?
The only guy fouling was your forward who threw his toys out the pram when he found out he couldn't con the ref when he tried to bully Morris and got his totties.
This is a shite post from start to finish tbf.

[emoji38]
You need to go and have a lie down in a dark room.

17 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Don't think we were asked to say good luck but I think that's how we found out. 

Paranoia is strong here, if we've secured a playoff spot we'd obviously put a weakened side out. 

Lol, he was absolutely anonymous. It was just unfortunate that the first time he escaped the back pocket of Morris he then challenged for a high ball with M'voto. 

Never thought there was any danger of a red tbh. 

You agree with me, good. You must be paranoid too then.

36 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

5ad1dbd39c630_PrayerService-Jesusweeping.jpg.8b5bc58f6f99fb6c303548bb8e41b66e.jpg

46 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

'kin hell. :lol:

Embarrassing. Just how close to the incident were you?

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

Shit happens it’s a contact sport, move on fs.

Aye but by the current guidelines he shouldve been sent off whether he meant to foul nelson or not.  The ref on saturday though has simply encouraged the clumsy oaf to keep challenging like that and badly injuring more opponents.

Already it's been changed from a flying elbow to a deliberate headbutt. Still photos are hard to judge but it looks like they both jump at about the same time (possibly M'voto slightly earlier since Nelson's foot is still flat on the grass) and unfortunately the differing angles mean that M'voto gets the side of Nelson's head rather than the forehead if they were jumping more face to face. As said above though, it's difficult without a video replay.