The Falkirk FC Thread

Dunfermline Athletic - classless to a man
I will relish the return of the good times next season when we cuff them and finish above them in the league. There is no doubt in my mind that we will take more points than them in the head to head and more points in the league as a whole.

If classless arrogance was a post. :)

Medical records :lol:

I think it was pretty obvious the poor lad was needing some sort of medical care after he was taken off on Saturday. Saying he's having surgery is hardly a huge breach of confidentiality. 

If you're genuinely annoyed by this, in any way at all, then you're a horrendously stupid cretin 

Medical records [emoji38]
I think it was pretty obvious the poor lad was needing some sort of medical care after he was taken off on Saturday. Saying he's having surgery is hardly a huge breach of confidentiality. 
If you're genuinely annoyed by this, in any way at all, then you're a horrendously stupid cretin 
Given that Tommy Robson is his mate, I can understand why he responded as he did. Fans are simply jumping on the bandwagon as part of the never ending pointscoring as part of a rivalry.

In fairness to Robson he’s now deleted his tweet. I don’t quite understand why another club wishing one of his colleagues all the best prompted such a reaction but he must have his reasons. 

Away and chase ambulances elsewhere

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
26 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Medical records emoji38.png

Given that Tommy Robson is his mate, I can understand why he responded as he did. Fans are simply jumping on the bandwagon as part of the never ending pointscoring as part of a rivalry.

Given that he's now deleted his tweet he probably realises that his tweet was a bit silly. 

Given that he's now deleted his tweet he probably realises that his tweet was a bit silly. 
Yeah... Hes essentially a public figure getting involved in a public spat with another club. Generally ill advised. Just look at what it has turned into on here and on Twitter due to the number of fannies who latch onto these things.

We will never know the reasons (if there were any) why or if Nelson wanted this kept under wraps. My point was merely that for one of Nelsons close mates to respond in that way in understandable, or at least more so than whose who hopped on board to have a dig rather than out of concern for a friend.