The Falkirk FC Thread

Kind of agree.
Most central defenders get a lot of stick as any mistakes that lead to a goal are subject of detailed analysis.
Can’t think back to anyone I thought was class in that position since Den Bieman.
His distribution is awful though.
Mind you so is Hazard’s...

Gerard Aafjes best I’ve seen. What a player!

Forgot about him, still a while back now I guess.

Ten years ago! Frightening. What about the French defender who played a couple of games but went home because he was home sick? Uranus or something? He was cracking too.

Ten years ago! Frightening. What about the French defender who played a couple of games but went home because he was home sick? Uranus or something? He was cracking too.

[emoji16] Uras. Must admit I struggle to remember him.
Cédric Uras

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/cedric-uras/profil/spieler/5584

Could not have been too homesick if he ended up in Bulgaria!

Maybe Yogi fell out with him ha. Maybe it was another French player lecinsel or something I was thinking off. Definitely a player who only played a couple of games and left...

33 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

Maybe Yogi fell out with him ha. Maybe it was another French player lecinsel or something I was thinking off. Definitely a player who only played a couple of games and left...

Lecsinel Jean-François joined us in January 2016 from CS Sedan Ardennes and left that summer to join En Avant de Guingamp

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lecsinel-jean-francois/transfers/spieler/37809/transfer_id/84079

12 hours ago, BudBairn said:

I can exclusively reveal the player you're thinking of is ex-Falkirk stalwart, Jean-Francois Lecsinel.

Guest Back Post Misses
Gary gillespie, brian martin, davie weir, yogi , neil duffy, gary smith, roddie manley, brian irvine. Weve had some decent centrehalfs over the years.

Joe McLaughlin