The Falkirk FC Thread

I see the club are filling the North Stand on Saturday with free tickets to Emergency Service workers/NHS staff/ Council workers. All who battled to keep the area going during the recent bad weather.

Great gesture by the club and if it means the North Stand isn't empty it has to be a good thing.

Where will the Brechin hoardes go?

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

He really is a very nice man to be fair, has a lot of time for supporters. Probably the reason so many hold him in high regard. I’ll personally miss him being around the club, so let the love in commence.

This. Struggle to think of meeting a nicer guy in football. 

Guest Back Post Misses
Looking forward to a nauseating, undeserved love in over the next month.

Curious why you think it is undeserved?

Smith should have been sacked for this

I've seen Airdrie and Clyde hammer us, not too long ago Airdrie were just as big a rival as Dunfermline.  So if the Old firm should buy them, why not us?

Glad to see the back of this Tuck your shirts into shorts, Largs Mafia Headmaster types who have overseen the demise of  Scottish football.

......But he's a nice man.:rolleyes:

Guest Back Post Misses
What's he done for Falkirk FC that's been positive? The entire time he's been here we've been shit. 

I wasn’t agreeing with you or against what you said just curious why you thought it undeserved.

That’s a new slant on why we have been mediocre mind you.

Alex Smith has had some pretty significant achievements in Scottish football, but none of them have been at Falkirk. A speech and round of applause from both sets of supporters after the match would be appropriate and deserved. Unfortunately, this will be nowhere near enough for the Commercial Department who will be dreaming up all kinds of disproportionate, over the top, tacky nonsense to mark the "occasion". Yet another game where the 90 minutes are relegated to a mere sideshow.