The Falkirk FC Thread

I asked about four times for you to tell me what other attributes Taiwo has and you've dodged it every single time. 

I think our positivity towards Taiwo extends beyond this season tbh. He was a consistent performer for us the last few seasons and I think he really came to the fore when, ironically, he was sent off at Easter Road for really showing his willingness to get stuck in in the tackle.
He’s also helped us turn defence into attack by getting stuck in and winning the ball back for us in plenty of games.
Is there better out there at doing that? Of course. However no-one i can think of in our midfield the last couple of years has shown the same bravery except perhaps Sibbald on occasion.

Id have actually got rid of Taiwo last season, the injuries he had with Hibs and now us is catching up with him. We obviously missed him when we were rudderless, Im sure he was injured in 6 or 7 of the games we didnt win for 9 in a row and that includes the 3 straight defeats.

He is probably averaging around 25 league games a season in his 4 seasons with us

okay so Morton are the play off target now. IF we win our game in hand we are 6 points behind with 24 points to play for. it's still possible. we've still to play the club's in between us and Morton but not to play Morton again. working against us is 6 of those 9 games left are away including against the top 3 clubs. we've st mirren to play twice too.

Actually think being away to some of the stronger teams could be no bad thing as we will be looking to hit on the break and as we now have a bit of pace and strength up front we could well do some damage. See our second on Saturday as a perfect example.

okay so Morton are the play off target now. IF we win our game in hand we are 6 points behind with 24 points to play for. it's still possible. we've still to play the club's in between us and Morton but not to play Morton again. working against us is 6 of those 9 games left are away including against the top 3 clubs. we've st mirren to play twice too.

Morton also have 5 of 8 games to play at home. Then again apparently they are better away from home.[emoji16]
It could be by the time we play St Mirren at the end of the season they’re already champions.

33 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Lets wait to see if we pass them first....

Still having Brechin twice to play will hopefully work in our favour, hopefully. We're a pretty realistic target to aim at though. All you'll have to do is pick up two more wins than us in the remaining 9 games, anytime that manages to finish below us this year are a right gang. 

Still having Brechin twice to play will hopefully work in our favour, hopefully. We're a pretty realistic target to aim at though. All you'll have to do is pick up two more wins than us in the remaining 9 games, anytime that manages to finish below us this year are a right gang. 

Certainly spices up the game at TFS on 7th April. Not that it needs any further spice I might add...

Guest Back Post Misses
Tackling and ball retention and allowing more creative players the freedom to get forward. But you and everyone else already know that. I might not get many who agree he is POTY, but I think you will get less who agree with your dismissal of his contribution

Ball retention?

No having that