The Falkirk FC Thread

33 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Wondering if anyone knows what the SC rules are on ticket entitlement as in England (& Wales) the away side can take up to 15% of capacity?

Recall the last cup win there in LC with Ritchie getting two goals and if my memory serves me right we had all the lower tier of Copeland Road that night

Another repeat of same with 3000 Bairns in ecstasy and Sibbs replaced Stevie Fulton with through ball to the Jak instead of Richie for the winning goal

COYB

Bit harsh on sibbs that. He's no an ugly b*****d.

Wondering if anyone knows what the SC rules are on ticket entitlement as in England (& Wales) the away side can take up to 15% of capacity?
Recall the last cup win there in LC with Ritchie getting two goals and if my memory serves me right we had all the lower tier of Copeland Road that night
Another repeat of same with 3000 Bairns in ecstasy and Sibbs replaced Stevie Fulton with through ball to the Jak instead of Richie for the winning goal
COYB

Think it’s 20%

Would be good to get a higher allocation, but I doubt we’d take 3000, doubt we’d get more than 1500 as lots of folk just wont go there, or wouldn’t take their kids.

Anyone at the 8-1 thrashing we got of Celtic reserves in the league cup? We were getting pumped stupid and still sang our hearts out for the whole game. 

2 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Anyone at the 8-1 thrashing we got of Celtic reserves in the league cup? We were getting pumped stupid and still sang our hearts out for the whole game. 

Yes. We were flying high in the first division at the time and I genuinely thought we would give them a game. 

3 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Would be good to get a higher allocation, but I doubt we’d take 3000, doubt we’d get more than 1500 as lots of folk just wont go there, or wouldn’t take their kids.

I had wiped that from my memory, 'Scallys says we're Barcelona' 5-0 down just after half time.

28 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Aye, did Mark Campbell and Darren Hill not feck up a pass back after 30 seconds or so to concede the first?

2 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Aye, did Mark Campbell and Darren Hill not feck up a pass back after 30 seconds or so to concede the first?

It wasn't a back pass, Campbell lost possession up the park to that wee Brazilian who's name I cant  remember. Played for Middlesbrough 

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I'm surprised I can remember the score let alone the detail of the first goal given the nick I was in that night. 

I'm sure you were just a couple of rows down from me.

The game we beat them on penalties in the LC a few years later is one of my favourite ever games.

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I'm sure you were just a couple of rows down from me.

The game we beat them on penalties in the LC a few years later is one of my favourite ever games.

I trust your judgement. I know I didn't make it to work the next day until 2pm. 

That penalties match was outstanding. 

39 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I'm surprised I can remember the score let alone the detail of the first goal given the nick I was in that night. 

Me too. I was sat near where the  cops stand and a bottle of empty bottle of bucky tricked down the steps and landed at my feet without breaking - the polis looking in bemusement at this was a wonder.

Edited by BountyBairn

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I trust your judgement. I know I didn't make it to work the next day until 2pm. 

That penalties match was outstanding. 

I was not there, and "watched" it along with many others via comments from dudes at the game posted to OneF.

It was fucking fantastic viewing.