The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, mad said:

Wow ad rather have Grant  and Gasparfatto before James and Sinclair any day has either Cracks or Watson or probably both shaged your wife partner sister or mother

Wife partner sister and mother. All the same person to you, aye?

3 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Stay off the glue.

No ta,

Might be the evostick but I'm being chased around Callendar Park by Dods and McCracken. Easy to escape from though, all I have to do is turn reasonable tightly..

McCracken was an empty shirt pretending to be a defender..an upgrade on Dods though thats not saying much, as so was Balatoni..

Edited by DeeBairn

Kevin James is a Falkirk legend. 

Will never forget that headed equaliser at Ibrox against Celtic in the cup semi final.
Disappointed to see some of the players of that time being slated on here. They may not have been the most talented but they had a togetherness and work ethic you rarely see in today’s teams...

14 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Sinclair had a shaky start but came onto a game and was excellentin the cup run  to the semi the year before.

Yep a player deliberately put back spin on the ball to piss off our keeper when passing it back.

A grade A waster who flourished a bit with an overachieving Raith, then was found out.

29 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Yep a player deliberately put back spin on the ball to piss off our keeper when passing it back.

A grade A waster who flourished a bit with an overachieving Raith, then was found out.

Did Sinclair not turn up late for a game at Easter Road cos he got lifted the night before ? I have a vague memory of that.