The Falkirk FC Thread

37 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

10 out so far let’s hope that’s 11 tomorrow with Mr Harris leaving.

Can maybe see him going on loan to QOS given that they had him before and I think rated him and as Andy Stirling has rejoined Dumbarton so they have a vacancy for a right winger.

Can maybe see him going on loan to QOS given that they had him before and I think rated him and as Andy Stirling has rejoined Dumbarton so they have a vacancy for a right winger.

I doubt it they’ve signed Dom Thomas.

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Why would you keep Loy?

He is now 5 choice striker behind Nelson, Longridge, Jakubiak and O’Hara came on Saturday while he kicked his heels on the bench.

Based on his previous spell he's a better player than them, and offers something a bit different.

He also came across as a consummate pro, so suggestions he's decided to chuck it for some flippant reason don't ring true, to me at least.

Whatever, he seemed delighted to return and us to have him back.

Come back shining soon Rory x

26 minutes ago, Trump said:

Falkirk have been actively trying to find a club to take Harris this January. However, the potential interested clubs can’t afford his wages, and he’s reluctant to take a pay cut (who could blame him? He’s won a watch at our club).

He better get used to sitting in the stand then cos hes not featuring anytime soon. Unless we are decimated by injuries i would be surprised if he plays first team football  again this season. 

Guest Back Post Misses
Who would take him in his current form/fitness? Can't see him being here next season though. Out of interest is longridge classed as a forward I have him down as a winger/attacking midfielder 

Whatever Loy is just not going to get much of a look in now. Hopefully some mug will take him today. Was there not a bit of noise about Chesterfield? Sure I offered to drive him there.

Guest Back Post Misses
Loy will come good. He got injured lost condition and fitness. So its not one thing he has got to sort out but 3. Give the guy a break and get behind him when he plays. Loy on form and match fit will do a good job for the bairns.

Piss off Rory

13 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

This surprises me, I thought Stirling looked really good at the end of last season and would do well for them.