The Falkirk FC Thread

2 of our more dependable players unfortunately. Whilst a decent cup run would be nice, league ought to take priority and I imagine that's how Hartley will see it.

Shame as without TTTT in the middle of the park we'll likely concede dominance there.

Knowing he's going to own you in another alpha-lionesque display is one thing, stopping him do it is another

1 hour ago, McG said:

You lads are a decent price againt Livvy on Saturday, do you expect Hartley to play his strongest team?

1 hour ago, ilostmyself said:

We've got Taiwo and McGhee carrying knocks so I'd imagine they'll be rested. A look at our last 3 results will tell you that it's been like watching a different team in each game.

Excluding a couple of diddy cup games in August, we haven't won a match when Taiwo has been out. I'd avoid us if he doesn't play.

5 hours ago, scottsdad said:

“Duffy led Falkirk to the runner-up position in Division One, before leaving in October 1989. Duffy claimed that his departure was because of his disillusionment with footballers, after several of his Falkirk players were involved in a fracas outside a nightclub in Saltcoats. On leaving, Duffy was quoted as saying: “I love football and want to get back into it.”

Pish, the Partick job became available and Duffy thought he was a shoe-in.

Guest Back Post Misses
You lads are a decent price againt Livvy on Saturday, do you expect Hartley to play his strongest team? 

Yes 100%.

We are desperate for the income a cup run could bring.

Rumours are we've signed Craigen.

I'm sure he could be a good player when played in the right position and when he's in the mood. Seemed to play well enough when he was at Raith but I just don't think he's good enough or consistent enough for a team going for the playoffs or above in this division.

Guest Back Post Misses
Rumours are we've signed Craigen.

Hope so.

Complete wage thief with the heart of a pea.

I understand he is Disruptive in the dressing too.

Craigen is a mid-level Championship player if you put him in exactly the right position with the right players around him, but that's about it. Decent right foot on him meaning he can create chances on occasion and he takes a good set piece. Personally I'm glad to see the back of him.