The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Would imagine it's to stop seats getting smashed by wayward shots.

Most likely as the ground is getting used constantly,  and in view of the fact that Bo'ness and Brechin train there twice a week those seats will be in danger with wayward shots.

Just like the crossbar last year when our coach shouted there was a  forfeit for the last player to touch the bar, really enjoyed the bill for the cracked crossbar.

That’s Lee Miller stated he’s away on Twitter. I’m sure Kerr will be gone now too. Always going to happen. As much as I’ve slated Kerr over the past season and a half, I’m sad to see the pair go [emoji20]

Would've been nice to give them a send off

11 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

That’s Lee Miller stated he’s away on Twitter. I’m sure Kerr will be gone now too. Always going to happen. As much as I’ve slated Kerr over the past season and a half, I’m sad to see the pair go :(

Near greeting reading that, got to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Near greeting reading that, got to be honest.

He referred to himself as BSLM. He knows we love him.

That's the bit that got me :wub:

The United playoff second leg should've been kerr and millers last games for the club and then they'd have got a decent send off.  Houstons stupid decision to give them an extra year each  has meant that we're now seeing them leaving by the back door with very little praise.  Its a real shame as both have produced some great memories both at the start and end of their careers at Falkirk.

I wonder how much this cost us.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

The United playoff second leg should've been kerr and millers last games for the club and then they'd have got a decent send off.  Houstons stupid decision to give them an extra year each  has meant that we're now seeing them leaving by the back door with very little praise.  Its a real shame as both have produced some great memories both at the start and end of their careers at Falkirk.

I wonder how much this cost us.

I think Miller merited his contract as it was in a coaching capacity also was it not. 

It is a shame the way this has panned out, nice message from BSLM and hopefully he gets another position soon. 

Like most I thought his time on the pitch was over but was happy having him around the club as he seems a good ambassador. It's a shame if he was going to retire and go into a career in coaching with us only for that to be taken away with the closure of the academy, no wonder he's not happy.

All the best BSLM

Just now, ilostmyself said:

It is a shame the way this has panned out, nice message from BSLM and hopefully he gets another position soon. 

Like most I thought his time on the pitch was over but was happy having him around the club as he seems a good ambassador. It's a shame if he was going to retire and go into a career in coaching with us only for that to be taken away with the closure of the academy, no wonder he's not happy.

All the best BSLM

I don't think it's the closure of the academy that's finished his time at the club to be honest.

13 hours ago, Livilion28 said:

Are use still being linked with Scott Pittman from us? Heard he has been offered new contract at Livingston , wouldn’t surprise me if you were trying to sign him or our other centre mid Shaun Byrne. Both been outstanding this season for us 

Hartley was interested in Byrne when he left Dunfermline so it'd make sense.

2 hours ago, FFCinthearea said:

Fanntastic aerial shot of The Bairnabeu courtesy of Scotdrone / David Wilkinson.

Bairnabeu.jpg

That's a cracking photo. There's something about football stadiums under floodlights that is just so fucking hot.