The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Didn't the Falkirk fans used to liken him to a traffic cone?

Anyway, going by today's performance,  unless Dumbarton sign a couple of players, I think you'll be safe.

No. A traffic cone has a use. 

39 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Kevin McBride is and forever will be an absolute w**k.

Kevin "the slug" McBride was what he was known as. 

He should have had two yellows for time wasting within the first five minutes of every game.

Guest Back Post Misses

You can kid a lot of Falkirk's fans - they are idiots, as a lot if their posts on here show.

f**k off Kevin, you are still a c**t

We still looked vulnerable at the back today, particularly at set pieces and if Morton had a bit of luck in front of goal we might have got nothing from that game. Could still use a better quality CB and a GK I think. I think we will make a lot of changes for the cup game next weekend since it's pretty fucking irrelevant in comparison to not going down so I wonder if any of the squad members or new guys will impress enough to push for a place in the league starting 11.

Edited by GMBairn

If Kevin Mcbride had someone that was good beside him instead of Burton O’Brien he wouldn’t have looked half as bad as he did.

FWIW I thought he was a better player than Burton O’Brien. The rangers game first of the season when Higdon missed a penalty I thought Mcbride was motm, it went downhill rapidly after that.

1 hour ago, ka202 said:

If Kevin Mcbride had someone that was good beside him instead of Burton O’Brien he wouldn’t have looked half as bad as he did.

FWIW I thought he was a better player than Burton O’Brien. The rangers game first of the season when Higdon missed a penalty I thought Mcbride was motm, it went downhill rapidly after that.

He has a belter against Rangers (RIP) in that game and again in the cup final. Every other game he played for us was complete guff.