The Falkirk FC Thread

I see Bain is heading to Hibs, does this mean Ross Laidlaw may be available?  

Jakubiak has scored 6 goals in 53 games whilst on loan  to lower league English teams, which doesn't fill me with confidence- however, if he was here training and Hartley still signed him then he must have seen something he liked or something that we need, so will wait to see him before judging. 

11 hours ago, wee_bairn said:

To be fair; he is right. I regretfully had a quick look on one of their forums and in 3 pages of searching I haven't seen one positive comment over his 10 games. Even this season there's been comments about players having a 'Jakubiak' when they've had a stinker. 

You weren't supposed to bite. Have a greenie for the sake of positive reinforcement.

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Imagine bragging about a guy before you've ever seen him play. 

If Falkirk (or Dunfermline) sign someone from the PL, it's because no one in the English Championship, L1 or Scottish Premiership want them.

Better.

2 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

12 days into the window and Alex Harris is still on our books.

Shocked and appalled.

Would agree with the appalled bit, but sadly its hard to be shocked. Who in the world would possibly want the lightweight, pea-hearted, sand-dancing waste of space?  Def got a place now in my all-time Bairns Worst 11 hall of shame. Even Kevin McBride at least tried now and again. 

4 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Would agree with the appalled bit, but sadly its hard to be shocked. Who in the world would possibly want the lightweight, pea-hearted, sand-dancing waste of space?  Def got a place now in my all-time Bairns Worst 11 hall of shame. Even Kevin McBride at least tried now and again. 

Reddies from the m9's incoming.