The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Falkirk players have clearly had something drummed into them by Houston or others to wind up opposition players. You saw it at EEP last season. It just got out of hand. The way the falkirk board and management handled things going right back to the Hypolite cheating has been poor. 

The sad thing is what Dean has had to go through just by doing his job. Ok he shouldn't have kicked out but the ref was yards away to the abuse and did f**k all.

The best form of punishment would be for the Falkirk players and fans to spend a day or two with blind kids. Might make them have a wee think about how shitty they were.

Its been coming for years to Falkirk fans, there's definitely a moronic element to their support. Not saying pars are perfect but let's not forget the Norrie chants. It was half the terrace at brockville with parents and kids joining in. I don't remember a single chant when the young falkirk player died of an electric shock.

Before the game last Tuesday around 50 young falkirk fans walked past the main stand singing what sounded like "deans got one eye we've go at two, Norries dead and so are you" 

Pretty much guarantee it was them who chucked eye balls.

Aye and by those standards, Dunfermline players should spend a day or two with kids who have been battered, since Shiels did that to our guy.

It's a joke that O'Hara gets an 8 game ban for a comment yet you only get a game or two if you break someone's leg.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Give it a rest. It's the manner in which he's criticised the club. Journalism at its worst. That picture FFS. Work of a thirteen year old kid.

Your perma-outrage whether it's real or not is boring in the extreme.

Everyone has accepted that the behaviour of a section of Falkirk fans was distasteful and unacceptable.

I'm sure Falkirk will be doing their utmost to identify the culprits and they and the club will most likely be punished in some form.

What's most important about this is that everybody learns from this experience and think in future before they act.

Mental that you’re telling those that are outraged at the Falkirk fans for viciously attacking a man because of his disability to give it a rest but actively supporting the outrage over a cartoon depicting those Falkirk fans in a negative light. 

12 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Falkirk players have clearly had something drummed into them by Houston or others to wind up opposition players. You saw it at EEP last season. It just got out of hand. The way the falkirk board and management handled things going right back to the Hypolite cheating has been poor. 

The sad thing is what Dean has had to go through just by doing his job. Ok he shouldn't have kicked out but the ref was yards away to the abuse and did f**k all.

The best form of punishment would be for the Falkirk players and fans to spend a day or two with blind kids. Might make them have a wee think about how shitty they were.

Its been coming for years to Falkirk fans, there's definitely a moronic element to their support. Not saying pars are perfect but let's not forget the Norrie chants. It was half the terrace at brockville with parents and kids joining in. I don't remember a single chant when the young falkirk player died of an electric shock.

Before the game last Tuesday around 50 young falkirk fans walked past the main stand singing what sounded like "deans got one eye we've go at two, Norries dead and so are you" 

Utter moron

Holy f**k :lol:

Will be interesting to see what comes of the Holgate/Firmino affair. Holgate should have been sent off as pushing the guy into and over the barrier like that could have seriously hurt him, not to mention the fans sitting in the area. It would appear that Firmino has then said something that Holgate took exception to yet neither were even booked for the incident. 

Whatever was said it would need to have been pretty offensive to eclipse the actual physical violence committed by Holgate.

Give it a rest. It's the manner in which he's criticised the club. Journalism at its worst. That picture FFS. Work of a thirteen year old kid.

Your perma-outrage whether it's real or not is boring in the extreme.

Everyone has accepted that the behaviour of a section of Falkirk fans was distasteful and unacceptable.

I'm sure Falkirk will be doing their utmost to identify the culprits and they and the club will most likely be punished in some form.

What's most important about this is that everybody learns from this experience and think in future before they act.

Can someone please explain what is wrong with the statement above? It sounds entirely balanced and sensible to me.

The repetitive antics of one or two Pars fans here towards ‘Falkirk Supporters’ (what all of us?), none of whom appear to support the actions of the eyeball throwing louts is getting boring. Can we please move on?

12 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Let's not get carried away. There are c***s in amongst every club's supporters in Scotland. I've heard racism and homophobia coming from the home end at EEP, but do I think that Dunfermline players need to spend an afternoon patronising ethnic minorities and the LGBT community for some publicity stunt? Not a chance, because it's widely-known that 99% of Pars fans aren't complete wanks. 'Bantz' aside, I know 99% of Falkirk fans aren't complete wanks.

I have seen one person mocking Craig Gowans' death as well FWIW, so no point in trying to score points over that. 

To the sick Falkirk fans who shamed the club: It’s not rivalry, it’s not banter – it’s subhuman

Give it a fucking rest man. Leave it to the clubs and authorities to deal with and what will be will be. If that includes any form of punishment then so be it.

Away and watch Dancing on Ice and give us peace.

Will be interesting to see what comes of the Holgate/Firmino affair. Holgate should have been sent off as pushing the guy into and over the barrier like that could have seriously hurt him, not to mention the fans sitting in the area. It would appear that Firmino has then said something that Holgate took exception to yet neither were even booked for the incident. 
Whatever was said it would need to have been pretty offensive to eclipse the actual physical violence committed by Holgate.

Is it possible that if they were booked then they may not have been able to take further action?

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

F**k me! :o:lol:

My big brother was blind in his left eye due to an accident at school aged 5 and just dealt with it,although he never go his eye removed he just got on with life and lived to adjust his life.He got a driving licence although it took a medical and that was that.Dean lives his life in and his job is a footballer which puts him in goldfish bowl that is Scottish football.I have no axe to grind with him but by god is dad is an idiot that had leached onto the media  bandwagon.

Edited by keithgy