The Falkirk FC Thread

34 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

To me it's not just better footballers that he needs around him it's players willing to do the hard work. Against queens he had taiwo and kidd doing the donkey work and it showed in his best performance to date. On Tuesday we started with the wrong players in the middle and he only started to get into the game when McGhee moved into middle. He really should've scored then but it was a fine save by the keeper. We then lost a silly goal at the start of the second half and we changed the midfield as we were chasing the game and he never really got the space he needs after that.

I don’t disagree Shadwell, but without oversimplifying it, hopefully a lot of it will ultimately come down to getting players that “fit” within the team’s playing style (assuming Hartley can resurrect a meaningful one, of course) - like John Baird for us as opposed to Baird at QoS, Reilly at St M as opposed to at DA, Gasparotto at us as against at Morton, etc. 

As Longridge has now signed on, Hartley obviously thinks he’s got a lot more to offer. Hope he’s right. 

Daily Record readers.

Someone has to pay so let’s hammer the club rather than the individuals that did the damage as someone’s got to pay.

Many will be the same bigots that turn up at Ibrox or Parkhead each week. Oh the irony!

This populist pish in a dying irrelevance really is a non story.Remember the bigot twins are on their winter holidays at the moment so they are struggling to fill space.

I see that a poll on today's daily record article has over 80% of fans (over 3000 votes, so can't all be Dunfermline!) think Falkirk should be punished for this - the public opinion may make it easier for the SFA / SPFL to set a new precedent by hammering us for the actions of a few arsehole 'fans'- is also worry that our new found reputation may tarnish the club for some time ... 

f**k the lot of them. Couldn't give a flying f**k what fans of any other club think of us.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If ever I needed more evidence that you are an alias, giving any credence to anything printed in the Daily Record will do it. But you seem to have given credence to Daily Record readers. Surely a new low....

I can assure you I'm not an alias - I'm a long term reader and only recently started posting- If I knew that trying to post an opinion would lead to automatic pessimism I wouldn't have bothered!  I'm certainly not trying to give credence to the narrow minded opinions of typical record readers, however, there is a large majority of football fans who agree with the sentiments that this rag reports and I was only attempting to highlight how this could have a long term adverse impact on our club. 

The guy doing the monkey dance at Hippo was disgusting and he was quite rightly dealt with. This was because of Hippoltye cheating in the game at eep. In no way did that justify what happened in any way but it was clearly a factor. 
To compare it to Shiels would be like this.
Hippolyte does nothing other than play football. He is abused on the pitch racially by one, maybe two pars players. He acts out and is sent off, missing games as a result. The referee sees the pars players abuse Myles yet does nothing to them.
Dunfermline back their players and their director who happens to be a solicitor cross examines the wronged party trying to get them off with it while making Myles feel like the guilty party.
In the next match dozens of dunfermline fans sing about myles on live tv. 
In the next derby quite a number of dunfermline fans turn up in monkey suits and abuse him further. A dunfermline player goes in studs up on him and is booked.
The dunfermline board now shit themselves and come out with an apology yet their manager says the club could do no more.
I would be raging at how badly my club have handled it if it was reversed. It could and should have been stopped in the cup game when your two scumbag players should have been punted out the club.

Wit the f**k

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

If ever I needed more evidence that you are an alias, giving any credence to anything printed in the Daily Record will do it. But you seem to have given credence to Daily Record readers. Surely a new low....

Bairnardo, you accused me also of being an alias earlier in the week.

Are you either ?

(a) Determined to alienate every new Falkirk poster

(b) An alias yourself

(c) Someone who disagrees with everyone.

I find it incredible that you accuse a new poster of being an alias just because you disagree with them.

I reckon point c, but will await your response

3 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Are you either ?

(b) An alias yourself

(c) Someone who disagrees with everyone.

I find it incredible that you accuse a new poster of being an alias just because you disagree with them.

Only an alias would accuse an established poster of being an alias.

Are you either ?
(b) An alias yourself
© Someone who disagrees with everyone.

Bairnardo? An alias? Can’t spend very much time as himself if that’s the case.

5 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Bairnardo? An alias? Can’t spend very much time as himself if that’s the case.

Lol. Never once thought he was. I'm a Falkirk fan, and I believe our other new poster friend also is.

just don't understand why he surrounds himself with negativity. Lack of self belief perhaps

oh, I never suggested we resign anyone. Perhaps you could resign from these posts

COYB

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Excellent that we have signed Longridge. Hopefully another Gk, midfielder, and striker and we'll survive

8 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I actually asked people at the club. It' not hard u know.

:lol:

allegedly I'm better looking than George Cloony. I actually asked my mum when sitting in the house. It isn't hard you know.  

You don't think my mum would just tell me what I'd like to hear by any chance do you? 

:lol:
allegedly I'm better looking than George Cloony. I actually asked my mum when sitting in the house. It isn't hard you know.  
You don't think my mum would just tell me what I'd like to hear by any chance do you? 

But are you better looking than George Clooney, because we at least know what he looks like for comparison?