The Falkirk FC Thread

Sounds like Kerr, Miller and Loy are done at the club.

Austin and Balatoni already away with Gallagher sold.

3 signings before EEP, Robson already signed, Nelson up front and Sean Welsh in midfield.
Somebody's paid money for Gallagher![emoji102] [emoji87]

3 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Sounds like Kerr, Miller and Loy are done at the club.

Austin and Balatoni already away with Gallagher sold.

3 signings before EEP, Robson already signed, Nelson up front and Sean Welsh in midfield.

It's good to see you were easily able to gather all of this information from the official club website or twitter feed rather than from the individual players.

Fully admit when I saw team sheet yesterday I was baffled & feared the worse & one result doesn’t undo the garbage that has gone before but it may be enough to act as a catalyst, only time will tell.

Biggest surprise was seeing Kidd play and then see him play in midfield. He started off well but unsurprisingly faded in the 2nd half.

Thought Sibbald was very good and helped set the right tone in terms of effort.

Not the biggest fan of Muirhead, his lack of skill worries me but his effort & commitment yesterday were excellent.

However the real standout was Longridge and he impressed and gives me a little hope, although as ever with Falkirk that is a dangerous thing.

Heard lots of rumours yesterday and have seen lots of tweets today all about behind the scene turmoil and infighting. Take all this with a pinch of salt. Far too many seem to take great pride in spreading shit & some seem to have perverse fascination with undermining the club. Onwards & upwards (hopefully) and in Hartley I/we trust (for now [emoji12])

Fully admit when I saw team sheet yesterday I was baffled & feared the worse & one result doesn’t undo the garbage that has gone before but it may be enough to act as a catalyst, only time will tell.

Biggest surprise was seeing Kidd play and then see him play in midfield. He started off well but unsurprisingly faded in the 2nd half.

Thought Sibbald was very good and helped set the right tone in terms of effort.

Not the biggest fan of Muirhead, his lack of skill worries me but his effort & commitment yesterday were excellent.

However the real standout was Longridge and he impressed and gives me a little hope, although as ever with Falkirk that is a dangerous thing.

Heard lots of rumours yesterday and have seen lots of tweets today all about behind the scene turmoil and infighting. Take all this with a pinch of salt. Far too many seem to take great pride in spreading shit & some seem to have perverse fascination with undermining the club. Onwards & upwards (hopefully) and in Hartley I/we trust (for now [emoji12])
I don't have twitter, any chance of letting me know what the rumours are regarding what is going on behind the scenes. Will understand however if you don't want to spread rumours.

I don't have twitter, any chance of letting me know what the rumours are regarding what is going on behind the scenes. Will understand however if you don't want to spread rumours.

Don’t get me wrong Harry, I love spreading rumours, I love hearing rumours, rumours are great but just not ones that say negative things about my team. That type of rumour can GTF.

Don’t get me wrong Harry, I love spreading rumours, I love hearing rumours, rumours are great but just not ones that say negative things about my team. That type of rumour can GTF.
No worries, no doubt if there is any truth in them it will come out. Totally agree regarding the negativity, with the position we are in at the moment it would be good for positive news/rumours to start coming out the club for a change.

No worries, no doubt if there is any truth in them it will come out. Totally agree regarding the negativity, with the position we are in at the moment it would be good for positive news/rumours to start coming out the club for a change.

I heard a rumour that we finally won a game yesterday.

How’s that for a positive rumour around the club?

Good way to end a miserable latter 2017!