The Falkirk FC Thread

We've got a bus heading down to the Falkirk Stadium for this Saturdays game...  Any suggestions for before the game that sell food and allow kids in? Would also be ideal is there was also space to park up the bus at the venue or very near by. 

You could try The Auld Toll in Grangemouth. I know other clubs fans have used there. Plenty room for a bus and not far from the ground. Would probs be best giving them a call if there's a load of you.

The number is 01324 482859.

23 hours ago, MrDust said:

I'd imagine his wages would be a stumbling block, perhaps a loan till May perhaps suit both parties meaning he can't play against us, tho current form may see us want him playing.

If Loy can't break into our 11 now, he is obviously best going elsewhere

I'm puzzled because in our first game though we won I thought you looked like you had something about you. I like Falkirk a club similar to Saints with a passionate support though it will be a shit season long term don't  see you going down. Loy hell knows is it not local business paying his wages ?  

Guest Back Post Misses

Correct me if I am wrong but if he wants to bring in 8 players and reduce the squad to 18-20 he needs to ship out around 14-16 of the current squad?

No wonder no-one appears motivated to play for him.

They were not motivated for Houston either.

It is easier to say who we should keep than who should go.

A shower the majority of them

Guest Back Post Misses
I'm puzzled because in our first game though we won I thought you looked like you had something about you. I like Falkirk a club similar to Saints with a passionate support though it will be a shit season long term don't  see you going down. Loy hell knows is it not local business paying his wages ?  

A Business Club attached to
The club gave the club 10k at the start
Of the season.

We've got a bus heading down to the Falkirk Stadium for this Saturdays game...  Any suggestions for before the game that sell food and allow kids in? Would also be ideal is there was also space to park up the bus at the venue or very near by. 

If you want to go somewhere for not bad food, allows kids probably stay out of falkirk town centre as not many of them allow kids and there’s not much parking for a bus. You could try The Claremont in polmont, The black bull also in polmont, the canalside in reddingmuirhead, or Lauries in Laurieston. All of these places have large car parks big enough for a bus.

14 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

We could've been 3 up after 20 mins but after you scored the game and our entire season seemed to go out the window.  None of us really know whats happened to Loy.  He seemed excited to be back and although he didnt score in preseason he played well.  He set up the first goal against you guys got crocked and has never been the same since. It really is a strange situation.  Our business club paid him 10 grand as a signing on fee as far as I know but I think the club is paying his full grand a week wages.  When he's finally moved on it will certainly be one of our most expensive mistakes since Yogi thought Burton Brien was worth 3k a week.

9 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We could've been 3 up after 20 mins but after you scored the game and our entire season seemed to go out the window.  None of us really know whats happened to Loy.  He seemed excited to be back and although he didnt score in preseason he played well.  He set up the first goal against you guys got crocked and has never been the same since. It really is a strange situation.  Our business club paid him 10 grand as a signing on fee as far as I know but I think the club is paying his full grand a week wages.  When he's finally moved on it will certainly be one of our most expensive mistakes since Yogi thought Burton Brien was worth 3k a week.

With us getting the lad from Livingston can't see us going for Loy. Agree with your view on Loy there is a good player in there may not be a prolific scorer but creates and work hard up front. All the best for the rest of the season I know how you feel still have that tea-shirt from last season.

18 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Probably been posted before, but had heard tonight that two senior players are largely responsible for a split in the dressing room as well as causing a few ructions around the club as a whole. This based on delusions of grandeur.

If true it’s a joke, should’ve been nipped in the bud months ago.

24 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Probably been posted before, but had heard tonight that two senior players are largely responsible for a split in the dressing room as well as causing a few ructions around the club as a whole. This based on delusions of grandeur.

If true, I doubt Mark Kerr will have anything  to do with it. You can probably rule him out right away.