The Falkirk FC Thread

brilliant to watch that, how great would it be if we could get a player in who would occasionally be like Valks? even if nowhere near the quality  just someone who instead of trying 42 sideways passes actually took a chance now and again and had a ping at goal!

Was brilliant to watch and reminisce about when real football players wore the navy blue.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Joe McKee has the necessary, but not the attitude it would seem

that's the problem, no-one takes responsibility, everything is safety first. how many times do you see us passing the ball in and around the box when it's screaming out for someone to take a chance and hit it. keeping my fingers crossed Hartley gets lucky in the January window. 

Me too. It was one of them ones, as soon as it left his foot it felt like everyone in our end was celebrating because there was just no way it wasn't hitting the net. The seethe that then came our way was glorious.
Ironicially the other defining thing about that game was another midfielder with the right mentality, Tom Taiwo absolutely pounded the **** midfield until going off  injured at which point they got control, although they still needed pish-stained hat to accost the referee at half time resulting in a seriously dodgy free kick.
Still, at least when they came to our patch they got it jammed all the way up them, twice.

Pretty sure that’s the game Houston set Taiwo to just man mark Tavernier who had about 10 odd assists by November or whenever it was. He kept him out of that game until the Anti Falkirk agenda ruined it with that free kick x

I remember having to listen to that game on the radio as I was driving back from Edinburgh at the time and the glee from Chick Young when the bigots wen 2-1 up was absolutely cringe-worthy, smelly wee p***k that he is.

Edited by Rizzo

On 06/12/2017 at 16:30, Bairnardo said:

The best thing about this thread is that there are folk going on about Falkirk fans losing the head, biting etc and the same folk are being absolutely puppeted by Shadwell.

To be fair mate I don't think shadwell would be capable of puppeting sooty.