The Falkirk FC Thread

7 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

It’s sad that it’s reached the stage where even the decent Falkirk fans on here are circling the wagons round the heads gone lunatics in an attempt to save face. 

The whole saga has resulted in such a total and complete heads gone from Falkirk that I'm surprised anyone's survived the fallout.

13 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The whole saga has resulted in such a total and complete heads gone from Falkirk that I'm surprised anyone's survived the fallout.

Ross McArthur and his Commander in Chief will be awarding special "Not at all rattled" awards to BiggarBairn and Sputnik. 

DSC_0718-300x254.jpg

19 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It's actually quite sad to see, looks like this season is really starting to effect them.

Stay safe giys x

9 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

It’s sad that it’s reached the stage where even the decent Falkirk fans on here are circling the wagons round the heads gone lunatics in an attempt to save face. 

It's the same drivel the Hibs fans used to post when they were getting ripped into, v. sad to see.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

It's actually quite sad to see, looks like this season is really starting to effect them.

Stay safe giys x

They’ve taken the breakup from you quite badly, especially as we see you on tv getting on with your lives and doing well. Expect some drunken middle of the night Falkirk texts over the festive period begging you to come back to The Championship. 

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

It's the same drivel the Hibs fans used to post when they were getting ripped into, v. sad to see.

Well at least you haven’t plummeted to such depths and are willing to display such disappointment in your fellow supporters. 

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Marshy just likes to talk about the football and rarely gets bogged down in these sorts of squabbles.

Having said that, he did hound the Hibs boys a fair bit to give him his due.

To give him him his due now he’s hounding the Falkirk support for acting exactly how the Hibs support did.  A man of morals imo. 

51 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That's a direct quote from yer man  Marshmallow. Rl tlk.

Do you mean that none of this shit actually matters ? And that Falkirk will still be toiling regardless of comments on here ? Well that's just a doozy.

5 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I fucking love this picture in just about any context, even the Bairns valiant struggle against the forces of darkness. Fair play.

This.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I must admit I like it too and I am not sure I even know the real origin of it

Here to help

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/comical-ali-baghdad-bob

basically he was the Iraqi propaganda minister who would come out saying everything was going great while the country was being destroyed behind him.

How that applies to the Bairns however I have no idea...

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Some folk really trying to force the issue here. Nothing worse than a try hard. If the heads-gones are going to come they should be allowed to come naturally.

The truth of the matter is no one gives a f**k about Joe McKee and the Shiels thing has been done to death with many embarrassing viewpoints destroyed on both sides.

We are approaching January which we all know is #OurTime, so you lads that are looking for an argument will have to go elsewhere. 

it's fine.jpg