The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Are you seriously suggesting the only reason this has happened is because the mighty international establishment of Dunfermline Athletic reported it? Despite the fact that the match official reported it and there was photographic evidence? So you're saying if you commit a crime and have an apology accepted for it the jury should say, 'oh you scamp get out this court house'? 

Classy club classy fans. 

IMG_1228.JPG

As far as I'm aware yes, it all happened because "the mighty international establishment of Dunfermline Athletic" reported it - the ref didn't hear anything untoward but then was compelled to include it in his report. Photographic evidence of verbal abuse? Are you serious? Maybe don't answer that one.. The "crime" was verbal abuse said in the heat of the moment for which an admission and apology was offered in good faith (by O'Hara) and denied (by McKee). Comparing this to a court case, OK, well you crack on if you think that's a valid comparison. Kangaroo court maybe I suppose. What's with the picture lol?

16 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Other teams' fans celebrating the bans, as some sort of triumph or achievement, is the greatest minter here.

Nobody is celebrating the bans aside from a few Falkirk fans, we're all just here to laugh at Shadwell and friends lashing out.

16 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Other teams' fans celebrating the bans, as some sort of triumph or achievement, is the greatest minter here.

Is that happening? From the outside it looks more like other fans laughing at those Bairns fans getting all in a tizz about the injustice of it all.

Of course, then there's the great tear stained 'wind-ups' which are equally hilarious/tragic.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Can you let us know what O'Hara and McKee said and then give us some examples of things that have been said which are worse?

Hahahaha caught another bite their lads!! To easy!!!!! :lol::lol: 

Statement from Pars' chairman....

Dean Shiels has shown resilience and strength of character.

http://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Club_Statement_following_SFA_Disciplinary_Hearing&ID=10347

Also, new sponsor Thomson's World of Furniture are to pay for major renovations to hospitality areas, the boardroom and the all important SFA hotline suite.

http://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Club_Statement_following_SFA_Disciplinary_Hearing&ID=10347 

Also, new sponsor Thomson's World of Furniture are to pay for major renovations to hospitality areas, the boardroom and the all important SFA hotline suite.

Aw, bless him. [emoji6]

It's good to hear good news stories about the SFA and our chairman reports that the compliance officer exceeded expectations i terms of his fairness and professionalism. 

Ross McArthur: "Hello, is that the SFA? We'd like you to ban a Falkirk player"

SFA "We have a special deal this month for valued repeat customers. How about we ban two instead?"

RM "Perfect. Thanks so much for you help. Speak to you again on 3rd January. Bye for now"

31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I think that pretty well backs up the fact that it was dunfermline and shiels that went crying to the sfa about the whole thing. Football is getting turned into a right namby pamby sport both on and off the park unfortunately.

As for mckee i wouldnt be surprised if he was first accused of saying one thing and then brought in people to back up the fact that he actually said something else more in line with the usual abuse spouted between footballers. They then thought well thats not very nice so we better still ban you .

Edited by Shadwell Dog

I'd had loved to have been a fly on the wall to hear exactly what was said. I don't suppose we'll ever know whether the ban was justified or not though?

As far as I'm aware McKee denied any wrong doing so it's difficult to conclude that he was guilty unless some 'independent' witness offered some evidence. The ref only reported it after being advised by DA and I can't imagine that anyone from Falkirk would have come forward with anything damning? In other words, in those circumstances, it would have been a case of McKee's word against Shield's. 

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The best thing about this thread is that there are folk going on about Falkirk fans losing the head, biting etc and the same folk are being absolutely puppeted by Shadwell.

Shadwell, the guy who lost his mind because Dumbarton fielded some first team players in a Strilingshire Cup match, is "puppeting" the P&B masses?  Forgive me if I don't buy that one.

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The best thing about this thread is that there are folk going on about Falkirk fans losing the head, biting etc and the same folk are being absolutely puppeted by Shadwell.

Like that guy who hangs around bus stations, stinking of piss and randomly shouting at people: "the puppet-master".