The Falkirk FC Thread

I hope he does stay and gets back to his best. Let’s be honest, if he’s going to go anywhere, it’s going to be back down south or to a team in this league. I’d much rather keep him and get him fit and hopefully back to his best than punt him to someone else in the league.

Just in from the dev game; rightfully beaten 2-0 and Dunne with a straight red.

Thought we were bullied all over the park with St. Johnstone looking far stronger while we didn't get going at all.

For Loy in particular, the guy put in a fair shift and showed a couple of good touches; and it was just a few touches. I felt he didn't get the right support and there was a huge gap between him and anyone else to link play.

But it is the U20's and it's hard to be critical. They've had some decent results at the beginning of the season but it's fallen away..still more entertaining than the first team mind

44 minutes ago, bairnabeau said:

Just in from the dev game; rightfully beaten 2-0 and Dunne with a straight red.

Thought we were bullied all over the park with St. Johnstone looking far stronger while we didn't get going at all.

For Loy in particular, the guy put in a fair shift and showed a couple of good touches; and it was just a few touches. I felt he didn't get the right support and there was a huge gap between him and anyone else to link play.

But it is the U20's and it's hard to be critical. They've had some decent results at the beginning of the season but it's fallen away..still more entertaining than the first team mind

Thanks for the update. Personally I have felt loy has been nowhere near the worst offender for looking like they can't be fucked, if he is putting in the effort in a dev game I'm hoping this is encouraging. 

Since we know a midfield of Kerr and Taiwo is definitely not magic, why don’t we get some new songs on the go for when Sir Tom returns?

I don’t want nobody,
I don’t want nobody baby, but you
There’s somethin’ ‘bout Tom Taiwo
Got me thinkin’ bout nobody, but you

Open to suggestions here but doubt that masterpiece will be topped tbh.

3 hours ago, Trump said:

Since we know a midfield of Kerr and Taiwo is definitely not magic, why don’t we get some new songs on the go for when Sir Tom returns?

I don’t want nobody,
I don’t want nobody baby, but you
There’s somethin’ ‘bout Tom Taiwo
Got me thinkin’ bout nobody, but you

Open to suggestions here but doubt that masterpiece will be topped tbh.

If you somehow manage to get this going when we are inevitably drawing 0-0 with Brechin on the 16th, I will personally serenade you in front of the South Stand.

41 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Looking for some advice from our support on p&b, as I won't be able to drag my son up to the callendar signing on Thursday, is it acceptable for a grown man to stand himself in the queue waiting to get his callendar signed? 

(Saying my son was a typo, i'm asking for a friend, honest!) 

Only if you wear the full kit, imo.