The Falkirk FC Thread

Kingsley please, LB more of a need than where Fulton could offer. Don’t get me wrong both of them + Botti would be welcome, set him loose of the fifers.

Kingsley doesn’t play for Swansea

Biabi is on loan at Hamilton.

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

Kingsley doesn’t play for Swansea

Biabi is on loan at Hamilton.

Oh aye forgot Kingsley moved. Sleep deprivation catching up with me! 

Whilst I do now recall Biabi going to Accies my astonishment with how well Bingham has done clearly masks over Biabi being there.

Edited by BountyBairn

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

‘I want us to sign players that have played in the English Premier League or are now regular starters in the English Championship’

Of course we do, don’t you? Be foolish to not want that surely?

like I said above lack of sleep - trying to kid myself on that there is light at the end of this dark tunnel we’re in. I’d happily take any player that’s got professional work ethic right now. EPL experience desirable :lol:

Of course we do, don’t you? Be foolish to not want that surely?
like I said above lack of sleep - trying to kid myself on that there is light at the end of this dark tunnel we’re in. I’d happily take any player that’s got professional work ethic right now. EPL experience desirable :lol:

I’m just being an arsehole (can’t help myself hehe)

I don’t even think we’ll be able to get Scott Bain. I’d rather go for players down south who’ve got something to prove, we’ve had decent success with them with the likes of Vaulks, Taylor and even Higginbotham. Just want guys that’ll give a f**k.

Im praying that Hartley doesn’t have to or have the desire to go in for the likes of Danny Williams Tom Dundee. 

As others have said and to extent Hartley has hinted that we’ll be looking down south. Just remember for every Vaulks, Higgy and Leahy there’s a Phil Roberts and Mark Beck.

Guest Back Post Misses
Genuine question here, not that I think you will but if you guys did get relegated how far up shit creek would it put you? Our games are always decent banter and what football is all about.

At our AGM on Monday whilst things are not brilliant financially we are far from destitute

Im praying that Hartley doesn’t have to or have the desire to go in for the likes of Danny Williams Tom Dundee. 
As others have said and to extent Hartley has hinted that we’ll be looking down south. Just remember for every Vaulks, Higgy and Leahy there’s a Phil Roberts and Mark Beck.

Could do a lot worse than Tom Dundee, guy has a decent left foot and a professional attitude #coyb

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:34, BountyBairn said:

Kingsley please, LB more of a need than where Fulton could offer. Don’t get me wrong both of them + Botti would be welcome, set him loose of the fifers.

Joe Rodon, centre back and Dan James, striker are the two we should be after with maybe Adam King midfielder (ex Hearts) would do for starters

3 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Hoping we resign Taylor Morgan in January, would have us safe by March if he played every game.

Only word that jumps out at me when I hear his name is prolific.

Decent age at 27 now....can we entice him from 6th tier of English football from Whitehawk ?

Whitehawk Football Club is a semi-professional English football club based in Whitehawk, in the city of Brighton and Hove, East Sussex. The club plays in the National League South, the sixth tier of English football. Whitehawk's home ground is the 2175-capacity Enclosed Ground,

Just now, MrDust said:

Decent age at 27 now....can we entice him from 6th tier of English football from Whitehawk ?

Whitehawk Football Club is a semi-professional English football club based in Whitehawk, in the city of Brighton and Hove, East Sussex. The club plays in the National League South, the sixth tier of English football. Whitehawk's home ground is the 2175-capacity Enclosed Ground,

Matured as a player by now, in his prime years. Would be a tough ask to attract him from the heights of the 6th tier but I think it's do-able.

Lose the first 3 then win the second 2. 

Loy playing with the dev team again tonight. Not entirely sure what to make of it. Keeping him in some sort of shape to punt him, or trying to get him back into our starting 11. Wpuld appreciate any feedback form anyone at the game on how he performs.