The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
Do you know how much we paid?
I believe that Partick were looking at Hippo at one point and may have been willing to make an offer. That may have been our best outcome?

I believe it was washers

Sure it was rumoured to be nominal fee for Hippo like Kidd's...... 10-15k

It was probably in our interest to sign him then that take the loan, if he did perform that figure becomes more, tho tend to think he didnt really do much till season after

Edited by MrDust

That was a fucking embarrassment yesterday.  Full credit to Dundee United, they looked good, or we just looked fucking awful. I take nothing away from their win, they strolled it.
But that squad are a bunch of useless, fucking deluded, lazy b*****ds. We can argue that the dross was brought in by Houston till we are blue in the face, but these guys are meant to be  professional footballers they should still be able to hit the target in a game, they are some of the worst pieces of shit I have had the misfortune to witness in decades. Are they not embarrassed to play like that. To be called a professional footballer and be so fucking abysmal. 
We are playing in a league littered with part time clubs yet one win all fucking season. It seems, not content with getting Houston the sack, they have now downed tools knowing most of them will be cleared out come the end of the season. That fucking European piss up for one friendly has worked wonders hasn't it, whoever fucking approved that at the club needs a kick up the arse and has a bare face cheek to beg for more money "when the club need you more than ever". 
I have went for decades, i am fortunate enough to never need to worry about the price of football or travel, but f**k me £20 to watch that shite play, + petrol, plus the actual fucking time it sucks from your life not to muster one fucking single attempt on goal in 90 minutes is fucking mortal. It's fucking brutal. I don't mind getting beat, I have walked away from games that were actually decent to watch due to the standard of football having been beaten. But f**k me, there is nothing. 
f**k it if we go down fine, I am that scunnered with the club at the moment. Why the f**k should I care, I've done 20+ years of season tickets, 15+ years of home and away, travelling when I couldn't be arsed on a cold Tuesday night to the middle of the arse end of no where, buying the merchandise. I'd be happy if the likes of hippo-diving-shite, craigen, Harris never played again for the club again. I'd sooner see the youth team being put out there and the rest of these waste of fucking space wankers put on gardening duties. 
Clubs are rightfully laughing at us. The tiny muster of abuse they got yesterday just shows the apathy at the club at the moment. Not one fucking shot on target in the 1st division. I am tempted to go to the "party with the players this year" just so I can get closer to tell them how fucking shite they are. 

13 likes!

13!!

I guess for Hartley it makes sense to look to move on Loy, Austin and Hippolyte. If it's not working, it's not working. At least with those guys there is a good chance of someone else taking them off your hands and free up some wages without having to pay a full settlement. I remember a lot of angst from St Mirren fans last season when guys like Hardie, Shankland and Gallacher all signed for teams in the same league, but it never came back to haunt us.

26 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:

I think Hippo is class and he'd be the last person I'd be looking to get shot of, just putting it out there.

In the same boat as you with this one, he is one of the few flair players in our squad which we could really be doing with more of. Needs to improve massively on consistency though.