The Falkirk FC Thread

12 hours ago, Grant228 said:

The way the question was asked is what make it a telt, a solid one at that.

If Falkirk were sincere in their actions for the blind community they would start by trying to take action against those who abuse them surely? As it is there's not been a single form of condemnation through Falkirks official channels regarding O'Hara, or the fans that were singing the songs.

Condemnation? I’m looking for the club to put up the words of the song on the official website so we can all learn them for the next game. 

This next game is going to get out of hand due to all this pish and its all down to Dunfermline and the SFA. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

It would be glorious to see the carnage if Shiels scores the winner on the 2nd. Especially if he's 2 yards offside and blatantly punches the ball in.

I think he'd wish he was more Van Gogh come 2nd January

Its a fans forum. No need for an official statement. Stop taking it so seriously.
Just bloody tell us.

Huell is reasonably happy with that.

Would I have been asked about my avatar if he was white? Casual racism is best avoided.

The official statement is "My avatar depicts that of a great comedic actor of our time and as such any of my musings on this forum, should not be taken too seriously".

Ted didn't see the raised corner of the rug. Ted tripped. Don't be like Ted.

3 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Huell is reasonably happy with that.

Would I have been asked about my avatar if he was white? Casual racism is best avoided.

The official statement is "My avatar depicts that of a great comedic actor of our time and as such any of my musings on this forum, should not be taken too seriously".

Ted didn't see the raised corner of the rug. Ted tripped. Don't be like Ted.

Sorry but I don't think Lavell Crawford is very funny.

Each to their own though.

You lot should consider offering Alston a contract again, hes being labelled by a few of our support as one of the most disappointing signings of all time, and its unlikely we'll be offering him an extension.

1 minute ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Possible loan?

Who knows. We're seemingly looking to sign players in January, so that doesnt happen unless some go. Hes been given a chance lately and been absolutely dire, does nothing on the ball and regularly fails to track runners. 

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Who knows. We're seemingly looking to sign players in January, so that doesnt happen unless some go. Hes been given a chance lately and been absolutely dire, does nothing on the ball and regularly fails to track runners. 

I'd be happy to see Alston back but I don't think he's what we need at the moment.