The Falkirk FC Thread

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Quoting other unrelated comments from a quite different thread?

Yes, that definitely addresses the claim that some Falkirk fans are behaving laughably as regards this incident involving O'Hara.

It's related because you have a snotty nose and greety face about being included in a countdown  of shite posters on an internet forum, yet have the audacity to claim that it's funny, nae, laughable,  when we are  'greeting' because some oppose a young boys life being ruined because of our society's perception of morals when  grassed upon. 

Kiss meh teeth

9 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

It's related because you have a snotty nose and greety face about being included in a countdown  of shite posters on an internet forum, yet have the audacity to claim that it's funny, nae, laughable,  when we are  'greeting' because some oppose a young boys life being ruined because of our society's perception of morals when  grassed upon. 

Kiss meh teeth

:lol:

"a young boy's life being ruined" "grassed upon".

Is this honestly your challenge to the 'laughable reactions' charge?

Magnificent!

Edited by Monkey Tennis

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

:lol:

"a young boy's life being ruined" "grassed upon".

Is this honestly your challenge to the 'laughable reactions' charge?

Magnificent!

His career is in tatters and all you can do is post a smiley face ? I think you should take a good look at yourself if you think our grievances on the matter are 'laughable' 

His career is in tatters and all you can do is post a smiley face ? I think you should take a good look at yourself if you think our grievances on the matter are 'laughable' 

His career is hardly in tatters. If he's good enough he'll bounce back.

Even if his career was in tatters it's entirely his own fault. I'm not sure why folk would be expected to show him any sympathy.

3 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Agree it's going to be difficult for O'Hara to make a career in Scotland now.

What he done was wrong but he has been made an example of no doubt about it.

Possibly the best thing would be for him to go out on loan and out the way of the hatred and abuse that will come his way from opposing fans.

Not sure what will happen with McKee. If he gets a bigger ban than Shiels did for trying to break his leg then maybe we have a case for the SFA picking on us.

Time will tell.

I'd be mortified if, as a grown man, my dad was having a wee greet in the papers.

Dean Shiels seems alright, it's a shame that he'll get the treatment from a lot of our fans from now on. Especially when certified scrotums like Higginbotham and Aird will be on the pitch.

I’d like to see him get his 8 game ban reduced. If he genuinely called Shiels after to apologise then him and Shiels getting together with a few journalists to talk about the situation and generally raise awareness for folk to think about some of the abuse they hurl at folk it would be a much more productive outcome. 

The Daily R****d being as impartial as ever - "Is 8 games enough or should it be more"?

I think if you have not already done so it’s time to stop buying that scum bag newspaper. I did years ago.

I had a look online and they are now running a poll re whether 8 games was long enough - on the back of Kenny Shiels interview.

Let’s just forget to have a balanced discussion on the matter before publishing rubbish.

Sh*t paper.

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

I think if you have not already done so it’s time to stop buying that scum bag newspaper. I did years ago.

I had a look online and they are now running a poll re whether 8 games was long enough - on the back of Kenny Shiels interview.

Let’s just forget to have a balanced discussion on the matter before publishing rubbish.

Sh*t paper.

They should have a Kenny Shiels poll.

Is he..

a: A total w****r?

b: A total dickhead?

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’d like to see him get his 8 game ban reduced. If he genuinely called Shiels after to apologise then him and Shiels getting together with a few journalists to talk about the situation and generally raise awareness for folk to think about some of the abuse they hurl at folk it would be a much more productive outcome. 

This is a really sensible suggestion.

This type of thing is rife in our game so let' use this as an opportunity to educate people.

The approach you have suggested Shandon would potentially turn this into a more positive situation.

A really good post imo.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

His career is hardly in tatters. If he's good enough he'll bounce back.

Even if his career was in tatters it's entirely his own fault. I'm not sure why folk would be expected to show him any sympathy.

Aye but what if it happened at work ? 

Thought so.