The Falkirk FC Thread

The Fifers have barely been able to lay a glove on us on the pitch for decades, so they're grateful for whatever pathetic little victory they can get.

Open-Top Bus Tour round Dunfermline this Saturday to celebrate.

Bobby "Three Penalties" Madden, Hippolyte the only player done retrospectively for diving, now this - absolutely no question that Falkirk are being held to  a different standard from every other team in the league. 

Trust Falkirk will be vigorously appealing this, nah, we'll probably just roll over and accept it as per.

11 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Nobody has any idea, apart from McLean and, one assumes, Shiels.

I'm going to guess that McKee knows.

In reality, apart from a still photo which doesn't prove much nobody has any idea what O'Hara said either but that hasn't stopped everyone from passing judgement. The punishment is at the high end of the suspension spectrum. I think we can safely presume it wasn't a minor offence. I remain far more interested, given it was perceived as so serious, in why it took 5 weeks to come to light and wasn't dealt with either immediately on the pitch or in the week following the game. O'Hara has been able to play for a month and affect games, including another one against Dunfermline, when he shouldn't have been. McKee, if he's found guilty, will be in the same position, and is also able to play this weekend too since his case is bizarrely held over a further week.

Edited by Skyline Drifter