The Falkirk FC Thread

17 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Keep 13 players?

He needs a pool of no more than 15/16 senior players and I believe that is where it will go.

Get some quality in.

I would keep no more than 7/8 and I am not sure Hartley will even keep that many.

Dunne and Gallacher shouldn't be counted as Senior players, they should part of the group making up the squad.

Nah, one of my many maladies is a hernia. No pain at all but the b*****d ain't going anywhere without an operation.

Sibbs doesn’t need an op I should have said.

This. Some folk really not willing to give him a chance to settle back in.

Your having a laugh, settle back in? Tomorrow is November. Managers are being sacked for not winning in 4/5 games, yet you expect us to show patience with a player on a reported large salary.
We've already parted company with our manager this season due to poor results... How much time would you give Loy to find his shooting boots then?
Remember we are second bottom of the league, can we afford anytime at all?

10 hours ago, bejazz1 said:

Your having a laugh, settle back in? Tomorrow is November. Managers are being sacked for not winning in 4/5 games, yet you expect us to show patience with a player on a reported large salary.
We've already parted company with our manager this season due to poor results... How much time would you give Loy to find his shooting boots then?
Remember we are second bottom of the league, can we afford anytime at all?

Fucking hell.

You are aware he hasn't started a game in about 6 weeks because of injury/illness ?

1 minute ago, bejazz1 said:

Yes I'm aware of that but he had quite a few games prior to his injury. It's simple, we need to get returns from him because we have little else up front.
Do you think I'm being hard on him?

I do yes. As I have stated, he was a standout performer for us until he got injured in the first league game. Since then he was still being used by Houston even though he wasnt 100% now hes had time to go away and get better I will be expecting him to perform.