The Falkirk FC Thread

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

To be fair, you also went on some mental rant about how we had more chamce of winning la liga than promotion and thats absurd because la liga is contested by Spanish teams.

"Mental rant". :lol:

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.

Also places may come available if Barca and Espanyol get kicked out so it might be worth a punt.

18 hours ago, smpar said:

You basically dismissed Dundee United as worthy title-contenders because you've seen them once this season and they weren't very good that day. That's not how football works. 

No I dismissed the fact that they will run off into the sunset and win the league by a country mile as was advocated in the post I was replying to. And going by the pre match comments from united fans that wasnt a one off performance.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

7 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Granted Hartley looks like someone who woke up under a hedge in a puddle of his own pish but who cares as long as the team perform.

Exactly  do you think Forest fans were bothered when a jaikie won them 2 european cups.

clough.jpg

7 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Granted Hartley looks like someone who woke up under a hedge in a puddle of his own pish but who cares as long as the team perform.

He does look like a total tramp. Stig of dump style.

I wonder why he doesn't have a shave, get a haircut, (or at least wash his hair) and lose a wee bit weight.

I not expecting him to get back to his playing days weight but at least back to when he was manager at Alloa.

I doubt the Falkirk players could even carry him like this.

ph alloa.jpg

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont worry. Being in the same dressing room as our team will cause him to raise his standards. He wont want to look out of place. Suspect he will be back his absolute physical peak by mid November.

Is that Kevin Cawley  on his knee?

Deserves the support and backing of the fan's and must be given a chance. Will have his own ideas on style of play and the way the team is set up.  Has no other choice but to work with what he has got until the transfer window. Suspect some will move on and some new faces brought in.  If ever there was motivation for the squad to play their hearts out it, it is that scenario. It's also an opportunity for the young fringe played to impress.  Remember the Great Willie Cunningham coming in and doing just that. Players were transformed and were as good as new signings.  So give the guy a chance to prove himself with winning in style and with good football. 

He does look like a total tramp. Stig of dump style.
I wonder why he doesn't have a shave, get a haircut, (or at least wash his hair) and lose a wee bit weight.
I not expecting him to get back to his playing days weight but at least back to when he was manager at Alloa.
I doubt the Falkirk players could even carry him like this.
59d7523b2886b_phalloa.jpg.a4625d730a2b8e55d17f46a59d090e86.jpg

Jesus, his morphing into a fat tramp was a fairly quick process. I can't even remember him looking like the above whilst at Alloa.

If the Falkirk players tried that with him now their joints would implode.

Jesus, his morphing into a fat tramp was a fairly quick process. I can't even remember him looking like the above whilst at Alloa.

If the Falkirk players tried that with him now their joints would implode.

Who gives a f**k???

Yes he's put in a few pounds, so what?

Don't see the relevance to Hartleys body weight in football terms on P&B.

Who gives a f**k???

Yes he's put in a few pounds, so what?

Don't see the relevance to Hartleys body weight in football terms on P&B.

I was passing comment on Hartley's rapid transition from normal guy to fat b*****d, simmer doon. No one gives a f**k and no one is saying because he's fat he's a shite gaffer.