The Falkirk FC Thread

Knowing our Board our response will be "When can you start Mr Boz?"

Tonight.

Also, I want to work remotely but my knowledge of the German lower leagues is a step up from most of the other candidates. This knowledge is mostly club names but knowledge nonetheless.

43 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sorry mate didnt realise you were clued up on the Ts and Cs. Also dodmt realise that this years promotion places were sorted already.

No bother. Happy to help you out. And joining a team 12 points behind seems a good move for Jack :)

3 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

If Coyle gets it you can pretty much guarantee McKee will start every week, if fit ofcourse, since it was him that took McKee to Burnley then Bolton.

Well it would be an upgrade on the previous as he never gave him one appearance at both Burnley or Bolton

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Absolutely stunned that Falkirk of all clubs would put a pile of management-speak w**k in a job advert.

to be fair, the managers interviewed wont even have seen the advert

17 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

The following seasons season tickets would take around 1000 or more hit if he was appointed, id be first in the queue

The following seasons season tickets would take around 1000 or more hit if he was appointed, id be first in the queue

You'd stand in a queue in order to not renew your season ticket if he was appointed? Think you can just not renew and save yourself the hassle. [emoji847]

Deluded doesn't even cover it.

That's what I was thinking.

Exactly what job is it he thinks is suitable for him and he is likely to top the list for?

He may find himself struggling to get anything if he does not lower his standards. At the moment I think Scottish league 1 or 2 is the level he needs to prove himself at.

9 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

You'd stand in a queue in order to not renew your season ticket if he was appointed? Think you can just not renew and save yourself the hassle. emoji847.png

I dunno the procedure as Ive never not had one since the late 80s..... Questions asked twice in my time, first time when Elvis got a new contract and this season......

Same result tho, its the drug that's hard to kick when you have been on it for as long as I have.