The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

I said on my original post that there was feck all chance he'd  come to us if he wouldn't leave saints for the club he supports . I can't see st mirren going up though anyway if your getting pumped by the likes of dunfermline and Morton.

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Equally as funny as that, the outrage from people who apparently believe its about anything other than money. If we could afford what he aspires to earn we would have him. Thats the end of the story and it applies to your manager too. But we likely can't. 

Firstly, on the "your manager too" point, I'd be worried because Falkirk could easily afford Duffy if they really wanted him, but they'll go cheap probably so I'm not.

But on your main point, it's pretty meaningless. I get that it's a money thing, but it's fairly clear Falkirk aren't exactly willing to throw cash about. So compensation plus giving Jack Ross a decent hike is never going to happen. Ever.

"Skilful and inspiring football"
Ooft. Falkirk sure know how to come across as incredibly lame.
Reads like a business that does football on the side.

It is an embarrassment of an advert.

David Brent esc

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Well I don't think there is anyone on this board with enough knowledge to say never ever. We all have a good idea, but none of us know. But the point has been made several times on the basis of current league position. Mr Ross would be a foolish man if that was the basis of his decision should it land on his lap to be made.  The reality is that Falkirk and St Mirren are pretty similar clubs with pretty simlar prospects of progression for him. So likely it's all about the coinage.

Eh?  Dundee offered more money than he was on at St Mirren so its not 'all about the coinage'.  And Jack Ross has built a decent squad that is one point behind the League leaders so for this season anyway St Mirren are a better prospect than Falkirk.

Edited by NorthBank

1 minute ago, NorthBank said:

Eh?  Dundee offered more money than he was on at St Mirren so its not 'all about the coinage'.  And Jack Ross has built a decent squad that is one point behind the League leaders so for this season anyway St Mirren are a better prospect than Falkirk.

Brechin are a better prospect than us at the moment so that doesn't really say much.

4 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Huge fan of the Falkirk gimmick posters keeping their spirits up. Would be a refreshing change if you could bring a respectable crowd to EEP for the next league game.

Coming from a guy who goes to more Stirling Albion games than he does his own team, do you not think its time you stopped making a complete c**t of yourself on this thread? You're shite at trolling and your posts are continually dreadful white noise.

Just now, drs said:

Coming from a guy who goes to more Stirling Albion games than he does his own team, do you not think its time you stopped making a complete c**t of yourself on this thread? You're shite at trolling and your posts are continually dreadful white noise.

Haven't been to a Stirling game for over a year you swivel-eyed loon :lol:

Glad to see you're absolutely furious though.