The Falkirk FC Thread

51 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I wonder if our board have already been doing work behind the scenes for our preferred candidate or is it going to be open for applicants and let's see who applies.

They did with McCall taking over from Totten, it perhaps isnt coincidence that Coyle mentioned us on Radio Scotland and played at the game at the weekend......or maybe is.....

I dont see Oldham being at all interested in Coyle after the job he done with Blackburn, I still feel if Coyle does get another job, it will be Scotland and not England

They did with McCall taking over from Totten, it perhaps isnt coincidence that Coyle mentioned us on Radio Scotland and played at the game at the weekend......or maybe is.....
I dont see Oldham being at all interested in Coyle after the job he done with Blackburn, I still feel if Coyle does get another job, it will be Scotland and not England

Coyle would be my top choice. I would be happy with Hartley also. I just pray that we don't revisit old ground. The club/team/fans are crying out for a fresh approach.

Mind you if the new managers first team selection includes Kerr and Taiwo in midfield I think I might cry.

4 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Because he was interviewed last time when Houston got the job and told the club a few weeks back that he was still interested?

I know they spoke to him the last time.

I think Hearts fans rated him.

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'm actually #ITK about the new manager but been sworn to secrecy. I am like a Coyled spring waiting on the news breaking so we can all talk about it. The board Owen us a top appointment and I think everyone will be pleased.

Nadine-Coyle.jpg

Nadine? 

18 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Just catching up on the thread here and laughing at Shadwell Dog not wanting Jack Ross. As if there's a fucking chance he'd want to go there from a team that actually have a chance of getting promoted.

I said on my original post that there was feck all chance he'd  come to us if he wouldn't leave saints for the club he supports . I can't see st mirren going up though anyway if your getting pumped by the likes of dunfermline and Morton.