The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

Hopkin is a good shout but I don't think realistically any manager in this league would see us as a particularly great move . Same could be said said for Jim Duffy. I'd have thought our best chance would be Hartley, but I guess let's wait and see who applies. 

At least hopkirk would know that the club would still be here a year from now. At live you never know whether their going to finish a season without going into Admin.  Coyle or Hartley for me though. They've both won this league before and haven't lost 8 goals to Stranraer over two legs.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Wonderful news. No point wasting time by paying tribute to Houston's record. It was a job & he was paid for his work. 

Really optimistic for the rest of the season, I have a feeling things are going to get really big & really sexy.

Also, thoughts are with our resident Fife/Paisley/Greenock/Dumfries trolls at this difficult time.

Here comes The Fucking Navy Blue.

Bang Bang

Paul Hartley is one of the best Dundee managers in my lifetime, he had an absolute horror show in his final season and deserved to go in the end but he'd be a cracking appointment. If you did go for him, prepare to say bye to pretty much every single member of the squad as he loves a squad clearout.

a sad day, this season hasn't been great but some brilliant memories, the rangers and hibs games in particular were amongst the best I've seen (and certainly the best atmosphere since we moved to the new stadium) but the start this season was just to bad for him to recover.

I think I'd be in the minority (again!) but I'd be happy with miller and kerr in charge or whoever wins the next 50/50 draw as long as they sign a right and a left back!!

Based on the faces of the fans pouring out of the stadium yesterday, its a mercy killing but dear oh dear anyone suggesting John Hughes should have a word with themselves.