The Falkirk FC Thread

7 of them, & not one a CH?
That's probably the best part of £250K stood about with not a clue.

7 bodies, 1 Kitman, 1 goalkeeper coach, 1 physio, Alex Smith, Alan Maybury, James Mcdonugh and Houston.

And yet we’ve still had Muirhead at right back for close to 3 seasons and can only play 442 or 4231 for 4 seasons.

Lock Coyle in the stadium tonight for training tomorrow.

7 bodies, 1 Kitman, 1 goalkeeper coach, 1 physio, Alex Smith, Alan Maybury, James Mcdonugh and Houston.

And yet we’ve still had Muirhead at right back for close to 3 seasons and can only play 442 or 4231 for 4 seasons.

Lock Coyle in the stadium tonight for training tomorrow.

Has Coyle been seen in Benny T's yet

The season as of yet isn't a write off due to the play off scenario we have now,  the longer he stays tho that will peter out (pun intended)

We need a clean sweep tho, fresh ideas, freshness about us, the old school management has seen us ok to an extent but things move on. Every team I've seen have their subs on the park with a coach doing drills at half time, whereas ours are chatting, kicking a ball and general Tom foolery. I'm not suggesting that will change our season but it shows professionalism about the club, something we lack at the moment.

Hartley cheap option but would like McCall to complete unfinished business and not a Maybury McDonagh, Miller, Kerr cheap option, we need experience but the right experience, not old school

My shortlist would be Coyle, Aitken, Hopkin, Hartley. I'd imagine at least three of those are realistic.

Let's hope they don't go down the McDonaugh/Maybury route. That's got Eddie May written all over it.

I agree wholeheartedly with this post in terms of the options. the only addition I'd make if Coyle isn't an option is Ian McCall