The Falkirk FC Thread

Houston would slap the piss out of Shepherd if it came down to it.

Fun story, when Shephard appeared on the scene my Hibs supporting pal jokingly told him in a bar he was "pish"

Shepherd responded my claiming this guy was a "fat c**t", so my pal offered him outside.

Shepherd backed down and walked away. The next time he seen my pal he walked out the bar.

Fun story, when Shephard appeared on the scene my Hibs supporting pal jokingly told him in a bar he was "pish"

Shepherd responded my claiming this guy was a "fat c**t", so my pal offered him outside.

Shepherd backed down and walked away. The next time he seen my pal he walked out the bar.

934493be3254266327fbf4e082e0836f.jpg

& your mate didn't follow him? #shitebag

Surprisingly Houston was pretty bullish for a time yesterday and shouted back at the shouts directed him during the 1st half. Actually thought he had a fair point as a few of the shouts directed at the players, one even at O'Hara who I thought worked pretty hard. He kept shouting to people to grow up!! Seemed a bit weird to be honest. However he would have had more of a case if he himself had not been constantly lambasting the players. His shouts at Gallagher in particular were relentlessly negative.

However his combative mood was gone very quickly in the 2nd half and he barely uttered a word. Several fierce volleys directed at him and the players but overall I am still surprised at how muted the reaction has been. It was only in the last few moments that the South Stand cane into life.

The most aggressive reaction was from the opposition bench that were very keen to hammer home their delight in the direction of our bench. Houston's previous comment quite rightly have pissed them off on the guy that ate Hopkin was keen to let Houston know.

Sadly our ineptitude meant that our moral high ground has temporarily been lost and I felt I couldn't comment on Hopkin seal like noises. I had always been against clubbing seals but for him I would make an exception. The big fat f**k!

#houstonout

9 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

f2fa88dfd6e2fb157ca3107a15f7e9ad.jpg

No idea why this bugs me so much.

Probably because it looks like everyone of them are standing there and not giving a single f**k.  Body language looks terrible,  arms folded,  leaning against the dugout. Devoid of ideas and thrown in the towel by the looks of it. 

Been mentioned on this thread before but it's definitely a different crowd that goes to games now. More family orientated which on the whole is a good thing as kids are the future of our club. This however gives the manager/board an easier ride as folk are more refrained and are less likely to go off on one when there are children around.

If this was going on during our Brockville days Houstie and the board would be feeling a lot more heat by now.

15 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Out of interest how are the crowds?  

Still over 4k yesterday - let's face it, for a second tier side playing unadulterated pisswater for most of the last 12 months - remarkably good. Thought the Livi contingent through was the best I've seen for some time so fair play for that.

As I said the other day though, lose to Livi and our attendances will plummet like a stone. Too many people have taken too much to care anymore. This will either result in a) action finally being taken about the management situation or b) a handwringing plea for support with some cringey sloganeering will be made by the BOD.