The Falkirk FC Thread

Does anyone have an insight into what is going on behind the scenes?
We are a bad parody of a team just now, no confidence, no self belief, no flair and no team spirit.
Time for the gutless b*****ds in the Boardroom to man up and sack the failed management team before the season gets beyond saving.

He's doing post match stuff with the media so certainly no early hints at any changes (no surprise there).

According to Paul Mitchell on Twitter, he's claiming we had plenty of possession but just lacking in confidence. Players had a calm discussion after the match.

Wish the lot of them would get to f'ck.

To be honest, I'm actually taking no pleasure from this.

Our sides have enjoyed a cracking rivalry over the years and it's a shame that it now appears to  be over, as we start to occupy different parts of the footballing landscape.  

It happens.  I trust there'll be no hard feelings?

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Our sides have enjoyed a cracking rivalry over the years and it's a shame that it now appears to  be over, as we start to occupy different parts of the footballing landscape.  

Go and f**k yourself

You're a boring c**t.

Im also conflicted. I feel really sorry for some of our Falkirk supporting friends but it couldnt be happening to a more deserving manager.

From that Im taking great pleasure.

He is too arrogant to walk and our board don't have the balls or want to part with the cash to sack him.  Relegation express. 

Why should he walk? Why would he remotely consider giving up a wage? It's up your board to grow some baws and sack him and pay him off.

I fully expected his sacking to be confirmed at 5pm today. Either your board are shitebags or they are too tight to pay him off.

Why should he walk? Why would he remotely consider giving up a wage? It's up your board to grow some baws and sack him and pay him off.

I fully expected his sacking to be confirmed at 5pm today. Either your board are shitebags or they are too tight to pay him off.

The board are just absolute shitebag cretins tbh. If they had a set of baws between them they'd have sacked him after the queens game.

9 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

The board are just absolute shitebag cretins tbh. If they had a set of baws between them they'd have sacked him after the queens game.

His comments were pretty disrespectful that day, right enough.

Disgraceful yes, but I doubt if they'd constitute gross misconduct.  He's probably going to need paying off.

How many more losses are we away from the 'Falkirk 2017/18 Relegation Express' thread? Not one for hyperbolic talk but the way we are playing at the moment actually has relegation written all over it; Raith last season is proof that it can happen. There isn't really much more to be said about the situation to be honest - Houston should have walked after the Queens game and it's embarrassing that he's still here. 

7 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

How many more losses are we away from the 'Falkirk 2017/18 Relegation Express' thread? Not one for hyperbolic talk but the way we are playing at the moment actually has relegation written all over it; Raith last season is proof that it can happen. There isn't really much more to be said about the situation to be honest - Houston should have walked after the Queens game and it's embarrassing that he's still here. 

I am surprised there isn’t one on the go too. Mind you, having one normally ensures relegation is avoided.