The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Myles Hogarth :lol: Apparently he adds a bit of flair to the team.

I can't believe they published that video with such a ridiculous mistake.

1) He might, given our current lack of it.

2) Sadly, we can. Its the art of falling apart; and evidently, its Our Time (TM) to do so.  :blink:

25 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Myles Hogarth :lol: Apparently he adds a bit of flair to the team.

I can't believe they published that video with such a ridiculous mistake.

It's just one gaffe after another with us ,  Houston  doing himself no favours either in the buffoonery stakes.

Houston saying Myles Hogarth instead of Hippolyte is funny but you have a laugh and you record the question again before releasing the clip.
You could even release a wee "bloooper" clip to get some extra hits but leaving it in/not noticing is really strange. Not good when the little things start to go wrong.

Think that's what's really been happening in all our games so far this season. From the highlights on Falkirk TV it seems to be just one "blooper" clip after another!!!

It's just one gaffe after another with us ,  Houston  doing himself no favours either in the buffoonery stakes.

He’s an absolute fucking muppet of a man who’s making a complete arse of himself and our club. The sooner he GTF the sooner we can move forward. That said, whoever edits these videos isn’t doing him any favours. #Houstonout

The club is a fucking embarrassment from top to bottom.

I've emailed the club twice now to complain about the new programme and still not had even an acknowledgement 6 days later. I'm seriously fed up with the club on and off the park. our time yes.. .to take your money and give you nothing back. my old man and my brother stopped going years ago for similar reasons despite being season ticket holders for decades. sadly if things continue like this I'll not be taking my kids back next season either.

we better not be playing no strikers again tomorrow as I can't make a game for the next 6 weeks or so. some shots on target and entertainment please

Miller will need to be kept fresh for the charity game.
God bless him doing his bit for charity but we're crazy letting an active player get on the park to play in a game like that. If he gets injured it'd not be ideal.

Mental decision.

Almost as bad as having Darren Dods playing against Falkirk and not in the legends team.

Myles Hogarth. Fucking hell he really is an absolute bellend.

Mental decision.

Almost as bad as having Darren Dods playing against Falkirk and not in the legends team.

I was assuming that’s just because despite Alex Smiths ‘contacts’ he’s struggling to get a team together. David Winters is playing ffs.