The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, MrDust said:

One of the reasons I was kinda against Houstie getting the job, no matter the manager, sooner or later at one point it will got tits up and all his previous is somewhat forgotten

I think Jefferies was the last manager we enticed to leave his club, perhaps he was out of contract but principally he left his club to join us. All of our managers are post sacked, no job or employ within.

There obviously is no right or wrong way but I think next should have some sort of proven background and not one of us, one of our own etc tag to replace our time for the next man in

Houstie was working for Celtic when we hired him

Think if we are going to entice a manager from another club we would be looking at the lower leagues.

I just want somebody who can give the place a lift, get the players playing attacking fitba and give the support something to get behind.

Surely not too much to ask.

Plus I gave the fat b*****d my scarf on the pitch at Kilbowie when we won the league and it had my Super Tuesday badge on it [emoji34]

A few years back I was next to him at the Europcar desk at Luton Airport, oh how I chuckled (inwardly) when his credit card was declined.

metro saying we haven't win a home league match since April 1st against raith 1-0. that's nearly six months

In the league (not counting the playoff game) since our last win at home we have had 3 draws and 1 defeat at home

Just now, Trump said:

Most of your complaints/gripes have been valid up to a point, but what possible grip do you have about this? Do you do anything outside of following Falkirk?

Erm, am I being wooshed here, or are you really not seeing this?