The Falkirk FC Thread

We're going to end up playing with Gasparotto and Grant at full back for a game aren't we? [emoji45]

Anybody else getting the fear about Tom Hateley being released from Dundee. That just screams Houston imo.

13 minutes ago, Russ said:

We're going to end up playing with Gasparotto and Grant at full back for a game aren't we? emoji45.png

Anybody else getting the fear about Tom Hateley being released from Dundee. That just screams Houston imo.

Very good at Motherwell was he not? Doesn't seem to have been able to replicate that at Dundee though.

If he can replicate his Motherwell form then might be ok.
Have a feeling he will end up at Dunfermline though. Possibly with Ian Black.

Oft. Don't do it to yourselves. Work shy, lazy, fat b*****d doesn't cover it.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Am I missing the Sligo match thread or does everyone else give a similar number of fucks as myself?

Had a glance the other day and couldn't see one. Similar amount of fucks as everyone else it seems. If we get beat...meh not like we aren't getting used to it. If we have a resounding victory and play exceptionally well...meh I will probably smile at the score. 

5 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

We needed a centre back in the summer not now. Watson should've been let go in the summer with Gasparotto as third choice.

Muirhead is our right back with Kidd as second choice.

Kidd should've been told he was free to find another club and his name should've been circulated as available. Watson should never have been resigned . To be honest I'd rather have seen us sign a centreback that can also play left back. Than another centreback that can play right back.

18 hours ago, superandy_07 said:

Errs yer MGhee signed

“I have said all along that I was looking to strengthen with two more players and both Jordan and Conrad Balatoni who we signed yesterday were my key targets.

Aye, thats why hes been a free agent for months and turned out for Airdrie at the weekend 

Edited by Mr X