The Falkirk FC Thread

Housty said on Tuesday night he expected a reaction, he didn't say what kind of reaction he meant but I'm sure that's not what he expected. Some players should be disgusted with their performance today. Just remember the supporters pay the wages.

We're in as big a mess as we have been in years and some big decisions need to be made. No chance the board are up to the job it's time for the MSG to step up. Please don't listen to the people asking for Ian McCall he would be a bigger disaster.

One other thing Watson captain today???

2 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Falkirk always start poor then come onto a good game after the New Year.

As for sacking Houston it had only been 4 games plenty of time to sort it

Thanks for the input but no he has to walk. If we wait till the new year we'll be down.

Well are we still knicker wetters or will the happy clappers finally admit that We're in big trouble this season. As Houston said post match last week talk is cheap and so obviously was all the pish he spouted on thursday night about a performance like last saturday not happening again. He needs to go now or we can forget this season and the next few because if we can't get up with 400k prize money and 3000 season holders then what's it going to be like on a pittance and at least 1k less people pissing their money down the drain. Supposed to be 'our time and yet the board admitted the other night they don't have the answers to promotion. That Harris though what a player!!

Well at least someone's happy with tonight's result.

Enjoy revelling in it....

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

players should be ashamed taking money from us for this. if Houston goes I want a manager who is gung ho. this is dire to wstch. Ian McCall plays attacking football

Nope, Houston picks team, tactics and manages. 

I'd throw in Holt for the season, cheap option but also had us playing decent stuff.

Not a popular choice due to the hibs disaster and seemingly being a dick....but Houston is being a dick at the moment. I couldn't care less if a dick had us actually looking like a team, but our current dick isnt

2 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Please don't listen to the people asking for Ian McCall he would be a bigger disaster.

One other thing Watson captain today???

How would McCall be a disaster, a manager who isn't stuck on 4 -x-x

He can coach players to be better than they are, can Houston ?

In the Houston era, we have went from a club who promotes youth to get in first team jobbers, wage bill gone up 42% and are we any closer ?

Maybe in a minority here but I'd rather see Houston given the Brechin game to get us back on track and then put a run together. If we don't take 3 points that week punt him. He has 2 weeks before that game to fix it.

You're at it sur.

This would be a good time to punt him, write off the Sligo game and gives us a fortnight to pick the right man.

Just now, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Maybe in a minority here but I'd rather see Houston given the Brechin game to get us back on track and then put a run together. If we don't take 3 points that week punt him. He has 2 weeks before that game to fix it.

Yes your definitely in the minority.

How would McCall be a disaster, a manager who isn't stuck on 4 -x-x
He can coach players to be better than they are, can Houston ?
In the Houston era, we have went from a club who promotes youth to get in first team jobbers, wage bill gone up 42% and are we any closer ?

McCall would be a huge step backwards if we want to build a club to compete in the SPL then he's not the man. What he did when he was here the last time should not be forgotten.

What the feck was that all about?

Houston will not walk neither have we the balls to give him his jotters.

That was awful, Rory Loy WTF? How can he be so pish? More like a midfielder than a striker he looks uninterested.

Don't know whether its my imagination but our strikers are lightweight and flail all over at the slightest touch, this has just happened since Lee Miller started to help out coaching.

Embarrassment really and we look unable to react, long season ahead. Our time? What marketing pish!

2 minutes ago, brokeville said:

McCall would be a huge step backwards if we want to build a club to compete in the SPL then he's not the man. What he did when he was here the last time should not be forgotten.

We can't compete in the 2nd tier and basing a manager on one club does not mean it will happen again.

He is progressive and not stuck on a team starting formation with a 4 or a 5....the 5 is coming soon if Houston remains