The Falkirk FC Thread

housties stubborness is coming home to roost...mark kerr was a great player for us but hes done...when i played junior someone had to tell me when i was done cause i honestly thought i was still at the same level....then i retired & watched other guys in my position & realised i was done. when the next generation shows you how

Time for our board to stand up and make some difficult decisions, or move on and let somebody else do the job. There's too many people on our board who haven't invested in the club and are just enjoying the hospitality. Something needs to be done or this could be a disastrous season.

housties stubborness is coming home to roost...mark kerr was a great player for us but hes done...when i played junior someone had to tell me when i was done cause i honestly thought i was still at the same level....then i retired & watched other guys in my position & realised i was done. when the next generation shows you how

You may be right but funnily enough I though Mark Kerr had a good game today.

I think we need a blank piece of paper and start from scratch.

We appear lost, no vision, no ambition, happy to amble on. Disgraceful

Houston should do the honourable thing as this is becoming an embarrassment.

Poor stuff indeed.

You may be right but funnily enough I though Mark Kerr had a good game today.

Kerr had a great game today but only when we went down to 9. He was utter shite in the first half.

I'd be inclined to agree that times up for Houston now. Not build a great squad there's massive holes in the squad, consistently getting his team selection wrong, ineffective substitutions and his fucking rigid 4-4-2. A good manager fits his tactics around the players he has at his disposal not playing numerous players out of position because he doesn't know any other tactics. And the constant hoofball.

Shite.

Didn't think I would see a worse performance this season than the one against Livingston but Houstie has managed that just a couple of weeks later.

To start with 4 players who you could argue are all CM's across our midfield is bewildering. I felt sorry for James Craigen and Alex Harris having to warm up and watch that on the park getting a game before them.

Utter disaster of a day... looked like we had a little bit of urgency at the beginning of the second half but was spoilt by Sibbalds stupidity. Why people clap that sort of shit is beyond me. Kills the game completely. As for Lee Miller, I have no words.

Watch Houstie blame everything but himself for that piss poor display. I'm not saying the answer is to sack him... I don't even know what the answer is right now.

7 minutes ago, BooBairn said:

Didn't think I would see a worse performance this season than the one against Livingston but Houstie has managed that just a couple of weeks later.

To start with 4 players who you could argue are all CM's across our midfield is bewildering. I felt sorry for James Craigen and Alex Harris having to warm up and watch that on the park getting a game before them.

Utter disaster of a day... looked like we had a little bit of urgency at the beginning of the second half but was spoilt by Sibbalds stupidity. Why people clap that sort of shit is beyond me. Kills the game completely. As for Lee Miller, I have no words.

Watch Houstie blame everything but himself for that piss poor display. I'm not saying the answer is to sack him... I don't even know what the answer is right now.

Four central midfielders, most of whom carry little or no goal threat being shoehorned into a team? That sounds like a Gus McPherson special.

Right, we've seen all our players now, and most have managed to f**k up in some shape or form.  So who do we start with now?  (Once we're clear of suspensions...). And anyone that includes Mark Kerr can f**k right off.

i would go...

Thomson

Muirhead -- Watson -- Grant

Harris --Taiwo -- McKee -- Sibbald -- Hippo

O'Hara -- Austin/Loy

as it stands I can't see Austin and Loy in the same team, neither is a grafter.  McKee had the dead ball skills , Taiwo is miles better than Kerr.  Biggest problem could be Harris and Hippo not tracking back, but it would allow Sibbald and Taiwo to step out to that side if they push forward...

makes f**k all difference what I think though, Houston will go with Kerr and a 442 because he's an arrogant fool

Unfortunately the 2 red cards will prove particularly costly as they will allow Houston to deflect any criticism of him for today & give him a ready made excuse for next week.

Scrambling around for any positive...thought Gallagher had his best game & O'Hara was OK. Other than that, dreadful stuff.

Doesn't what players are picked if the tactic in the league is to pass it along the back four a couple of times waiting for the opposition to get back and mark up before booting a long diagonal, we're not going to win anything.