The Falkirk FC Thread

Sorry I know it's maybe a day or two late but I cannot believe anyone actually nibbled to RandomShite once again on this thread. Please stop it or I will get the mods to ban you. Pathetic.

[emoji38]

Just saw today's team! FFS Kerr and TT start again! How many times is he going to make the same mistake. Hippo not even on the bench but SS is! Omg it better be due to injury.

Of course it's because of injury.

board are reaping what they so ...no investment = less season ticket holders= death spiral...let it begin to get these fuckers out

was just saying on the other thread that see dunfermline have tweeted they have over 3000 season ticket holders. a fan asked many weeks ago on our Twitter feed what ours were and the reply was tell you this week I may have missed it but still can't see a reply. feared the worst today

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Houston has to go after this debacle. Embarrassing stuff. No discipline or effort and the team selection is an utter shambles. Can't wait for the fans forum this week.

I suspect it may suffer a mystery cancellation. 

I agree about Houston. That's it for me. 

12 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

I have been a Houston fan but we need to change something quick. Think the dressing room is lost by recent injuries behaviours and general attitude. Do we have enough to pay him off? Can we start a collection?

Instead of putting money aside for players we'd be better using it to boot him.