The Falkirk FC Thread

Houston must want the Hearts job after his appalling tactical choices the last two games. Team up with his mate Levein again.

I can't fathom how he can justify playing Kerr ahead of McKee. Seriously.

Absolute calamity at the back tonight, simply not good enough.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Who was the co commentator 

A completely atrocious shitebags of a performance. Totally embarrassing how inept we were . Houston has lost the plot completely and we can only hope that hearts take him. By the way what is the point of Scott Shepherd. Two games into the season and I'm totally scunnered.

Budgets been cut and we've got a manager who pishes that budget down the drain on shitebags like Harris and shepherd and guys that are finished like Kerr and miller. He hasn't got a Scooby.

But then I'm just a knicker wetter at the end of the day so what do i know 

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Had a feeling that Falkirk might crumble after two really good seasons. Do the players have the will or desire to be nearlymen once more?

Saying that you will be glad of the 12 points from us as per usual. We are due you an absolute beasting though.

So glad I held off getting my season ticket. Tonight just saved me £275. Somebody needs to get that board to f**k.

Why is the board always the first point of blame here?

What I witnessed tonight was shocking tactics by Houston, and some players who simply did not turn up. They are to blame for this one as was the case on Saturday.

I'd love to know what utterly mental rationale Houston has for playing Kerr and Taiwo as our midfield when it never works. Watching him stand on the sidelines clapping away as we get gubbed by a bang average championship side is honestly enraging in a way that's hard to properly verbalize. By the time he'd brought on McKee and left a giant hole in front of Gallacher, for the livi players to happily run into, i'd given up to be honest. We spent the entirety of extra time essentially punting it aimlessly at Lee Miller with nobody running off him. Utterly stupid. 

That was fucking brutal, second class to Livi all over the park. They deserved to win and were organised and pressed us really well (and looked like they could keep that up all night) and we just couldn't cope with it. 

We had no shape or organisation and seemed incapable of performing the most basic tasks which is worrying, most of the players don't seem to have basic ball control ability.

We are in serious need of reinforcements in the back 4 and the middle of the park along with a much more organised set up for going into the next few games. 

Barely anyone deserves pass marks tonight but craigen took his goal well after looking like he had lost his chance, in terms of other positives none really spring to mind.

Starting with one up and two defensive midfielders at home to Livie is really inexcusable. At one point we had  4 centre mids on and then brought on clearly unfit loy and resorted to hoofball which created absolutely nothing. Bringing on shepherd then put the tin lid on it.

Can't wait for Saturday to see what the ginger clown will do next.

Edited by Shadwell Dog