The Falkirk FC Thread

26 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

The club will get a tidy sum if he goes down south and considerably less if he finds another club in Scotland. I think the club are actively trying to ensure he finds a club in England as they will get no money at all for him next year. So I heard from a pretty reliable source anyway.

Take the make-up aff n read the Herald ffs.

1 hour ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

The club will get a tidy sum if he goes down south and considerably less if he finds another club in Scotland. I think the club are actively trying to ensure he finds a club in England as they will get no money at all for him next year. So I heard from a pretty reliable source anyway.

this is brand new information!!!

If houston is offered the Hearts job my guess is he would walk there and take it.
If he does not take his staff with him then McDonagh and Maybury would get the gig. Personally I would prefer someone like Hartley.

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

If houston is offered the Hearts job my guess is he would walk there and take it.
If he does not take his staff with him then McDonagh and Maybury would get the gig. Personally I would prefer someone like Hartley.

I'm not convinced he would take the Hearts job. Obviously it's a step up but does he have the hunger for a more demanding job? 

I'm not convinced he would take the Hearts job. Obviously it's a step up but does he have the hunger for a more demanding job? 

He would walk there I believe.

Don't think he will be offered it

Reading some of the quotes from the Luton Town team on Sibbald I really hope he comes back, helps us win this league while playing out his skin and then ends up at a level higher than them. Given some of the money we've had thrown at players like Biabi and Ryan Blair, for instance, I would have said 200k for Sibbald is peanuts.