The Falkirk FC Thread

Those few years from about 2006-2009 were my absolute favourite time following Falkirk. Used to go to away games all over the country expecting to beat SPL opposition. Had some great players with a swagger about them. The faceless goons who followed those years made it seem even better with hindsight.

Couldn't agree more! My first game was at the start of the 02/03 season and just thought that's how life was with Falkirk winning games more often than not...safe to say that honeymoon period came to a shuddering stop

Gow was great for us. Fans used to complain about him being a sandancer who flattered to deceive. I thought he was a joy to watch you were on the edge of your seat when he ran at defences.

Gow was a great player for about a month before he signed for Rangers. Rest of the time he was very mediocre.

Had skill but far too light weight and no cutting edge.

31 minutes ago, ChoppeReid said:

Gow was a great player for about a month before he signed for Rangers. Rest of the time he was very mediocre.

Had skill but far too light weight and no cutting edge.

Can't agree.

He was great with Airdrie and for us before the pre contract.

Will never forget returning from Florida in 2003 and rocking up to Ochilview only to see Latapy playing for us in Lee Millers last game.
That summer was very bittersweet. We signed some good players but lost Kerr and Miller.
Then of course came Motherwell.
On a positive note a new stand was appearing at Westfield but Brockville was getting reduced to dust.

I came back from florida too at that time. lol.

29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I know a place he can tuck his tail if it means I get to see him rip the utter pish out you and all the rest of this league again

Have barely noticed Sibbald when we've met tbh. You have better players.

17 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Yeah this is really bad news for Falkirk FC.

I know you didn't want to bite but you just could not resist.

I know a place he can tuck his tail if it means I get to see him rip the utter pish out you and all the rest of this league again

Gutted me, absolutely gutted. Just wish we had Big Nat in his place